5.

Shawn's POV
After school my mama dropped Mary, Jon, Lucy and I off at the mall. Lucy only tagged along because she was meeting up with her friends and her boyfriend.

"Alright, your mother will be here to pick you guys up at 6 o'clock, got it?

"Okay, Mrs. C! Got it! That gives us 2 hours to make Shawn look hot!"

"Good luck with that," Lucy scoffed as she walked away from the car and into the mall.

"Ignore her, sweetie," Mama said,"You're very handsome and I'm sure Mary and Jon will make you look 'hot' as they insist on saying."

I smiled.

"Gracias, Mamí," I said, smiling.

"De nada, bebè, I'll see you later," My mother started the car and pulled off away from the mom.

"Alright, loser! Let's go shopping!" Mary looped her arms into Jon's and mine's and led us into the mall.

"Someone save me," I mumbled under my breath.

Lucy's POV
I walked around the mall in search of my group of friends and boyfriend. They said that we would be meeting by the smoothie cart.

I walked towards the smoothie cart and spotted my friends, Bella and Rachel and Jackson's friends, Tony and Xander. The only one missing was Jackson himself.

That was kind of suspicious but I just pushed my worries aside and walked to my friends.

"Hey guys!" I said, smiling.

"Luce! Thank god! What took you so long?" Rachel said as she pulled me into a hug.

"Yeah, we were stuck talking to Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum. Do you know how annoying they are?" Bella said dramatically as she pulled me into a hug.

"You know you love me, Bella," Xander smirked and winked in my best friend's direction.

"Not even if you were the last boy on Earth, Wyatt," Bella said, using Xander's last name as she glared at me,"I'd rather gouge my eyes out with a rusty spoon and drown in an pool full of shit than date you."

"Ouch, you wound me, Isabella Stevens," Xander feigned sadness as he placed a hand over his heart,"I thought we had something special."

"You thought wrong," Bella rolled her eyes, and crossed her arms.

I just laughed at the interaction. This was usually how a conversation between Bella and Xander went.

Xander was 2 years older than us, standing at 16 years old. He was on their varsity football team along with my boyfriend, Jackson. He played running back and he was really good at it. He was like super fast.

Bella's had a crush on him since the first day of school. Last year. But she hates his personality sometimes. She likes it when he's goofy and funny, but she hates it when he's arrogant and annoying. She said her feelings for him were bipolar so she just hid them behind mean words and insults.

"So where's Jackson?" I asked the older boys in our group. They exchanged looks before looking at me.

"How should we know?" Tony shrugged his shoulders.

"Because you're his best friends and he usually tells you everything," I said, rolling my eyes,"Now where's my boyfriend?"