6.

Camila's POV
I heard the sound of a car door slam shut and knew Y/n must've been home with the kids. I walked to the hall and watched as Lucy barged into the house.

"Lucy, get ready for din,-"

"I'm not hungry," Lucy spat out and ran up the stairs. Not even two seconds later I heard her bedroom door slam shut.

My wife came inside with Shawn right behind her. Shawn was carrying three bags and a shoebox.

"Shawn, go put that stuff up and get ready for dinner," Y/n said.

"Okay, Mom," Shawn said, running past us and up the stairs. I looked at Y/n, raising my eyebrows questioningly.

"What'd you do to Lucy?" I asked my wife.

"What makes you think I did something?" Y/n asked me as she walked into the kitchen. I followed her.

"Because she was perfectly fine when I dropped her off," I said as I followed her.

"Well a lot can happen in two hours and apparently something did happen," Y/n shrugged as she grabbed the plates to set the table.

"Well what happened?" I asked.

"She told me her and Jackson broke up. Literally all she said to me. I asked her why and she told me she just wasn't feeling it anymore," Y/n shrugged.

"God, Y/n! You're so oblivious sometimes," I said as I smacked my hand on my forehead, shaking my head"Does that look like a girl who just wasn't feeling it anymore or a heartbroken girl?"

"What do you mean she's heartbroken? Is she okay?" Y/n stopped moving and looked at me, eyes wide,"I'm terrible at reading women! I didn't know she was upset. I'm such a terrible mother. I'm gonna go talk to her."

"No no no no no, I've got this. You're not really good at being sensitive," I said, holding my hands out to stop my wife.

"What are you talking about? I am too," Y/n argued, looking at me with narrowed eyes.

"Oh yeah? What about the dolly incident when Lucy was 2? She lost her favorite dolly and you told her to "woman up" when she was crying for hours."

"In my defense she was our first kid and at that time I hated tears," Y/n said.

"Just let me handle this. I'll call for you if I need back up," I said.

"Fine, I've got to plan that Jeffery kid's death anyways," Y/n said,"Because if he did something to hurt my little girl,-"

I just laughed,"It's Jackson, babe."

"Same difference," Y/n waved her hand indifferently.

I laughed, rolling my eyes.

"Let me go talk Lucy," I said, I walked out of the hallway and up the stairs. I walked to Lucy's room and knocked.

"Go away," Lucy's voice was muffled and I could tell from the crack in her voice she had been crying.

"Come on, Lucy. Let me in, I'm not as oblivious as your mother, mija, I know somethings wrong. Let's talk about it. I'm all ears, I promise."

I heard a sniffle and then shuffling. Finally, I heard the sound of a lock and the door opened slightly. I opened the door fully myself and walked into the room.

My daughter was a mess. She had tears streaming down her face, and her eyes were puffy and red. Her hair was a mess. I looked at her and she looked back at me. Then she burst into more tears and sobbed, launching herself into my arms.

"Mi pobre bebé, what happened, nena?" I asked my little girl as I led her to her bed and sat down. She stayed in my arms the entire time, sobbing uncontrollably. I could feel her tears soak into my shirt.

"H-h-hec-c-cheatedonmee," she sobbed, clinging onto me. Her words sounded all mumbled and jumbled together but I understood her perfectly.

"He cheated on you?! With who?" I asked, as I rubbed my daughter's back.

"B-Bella."

"Aw,nena, I'm so sorry," I said,"Look at me, Lucy," my daughter glanced up at me, sniffling, her eyes were still red and puffy and the sight broke my heart, I placed both of my hands on her cheeks and wiped her tears with my thumbs,"If he wants to go and cheat on you then he doesn't deserve you. You are beautiful and smart. And funny and the most sassy girl I know, and that's a lot coming from me. It's his loss, do you understand me? And Bella doesn't deserve you either. She is obviously not a good friend if she can go and do things with your boyfriend. Do you understand?"

Lucy nodded her head slowly. I let go of her face.

"Good. Now I want you to wipe those tears, go on wipe 'em," Lucy nodded her head and wiped her tears,"And I want you to believe in yourself. You are beautiful. You are amazing. And you don't need to have people like them in your life, okay?"

"Okay, Mama, thank you," Lucy smiled sadly at me.

"Anytime, baby, now how about we keep this from your mother. She's already down there planning his death and we don't need her to get arrested for killing a minor," I said.

"I wouldn't mind if she killed him," Lucy mumbled.

"I wouldn't either, mija, but I kind of need her around for a bit before she goes and gets set to prison. I can't take care of 5 kids by myself."

"Alright alright," Lucy laughed,"I won't tell Mom."

"Won't tell Mom what?" My wife entered the room. I rolled my eyes, perfecting timing.

Just then my twins bursted out of Lucy's closet and ran straight towards Y/n.

"Jackson cheated on Lucy! And Lucy was really sad!"

"Jamie did what?!" Y/n shouted.

Oh great...