1.

Shawn's POV
I woke up early Monday morning. I was excited to get to school today because today was the day my photography class would be going on a nature walk for pictures and Jesus was in my photography class.

Jesus and I were really close despite the year age difference. He was almost like my best friend. I'm no good at photography at all but I decided to take the class just to be with Jesus. It was an elective so along with 8th graders, like Jesus, 7th graders like me and about 2 sixth graders were in the class.

I climbed out of my bed and walked to my closet and dug out my outfit for the day, I heard my laptop ring. I walked over to see I was getting a group Skype call from my best friends, Mary and Jonny.

I walked to my laptop and pressed answer call. Soon my friends faces popped on the screen.

"Hey hey hey!" Mary smiled as she waved into the camera.

"Morning, mate!" Jonny waved as well, smiling his dimpled smile.

"Morning, losers!" I said, waving back at my friend.

"You ready?" Jonny asked.

"I'm always ready," I smiled jokingly.

"Okay me first!" Mary said,"So I was thinking, cute yet causal. Maybe something like this," Mary picked her laptop up and moved it over to her bed and bent it down so Jonny and I could see her outfit.

She was right, it was cute yet casual and totally her. It was a pair of black skinny jeans, a grey off the shoulder shirt that said 'Make Love' and her vans.

 It was a pair of black skinny jeans, a grey off the shoulder shirt that said 'Make Love' and her vans

"I like it," Jonny said.

"You're gonna look hot, Mar," I winked at my best friend,"Throw on a beanie and you'll be all set."

"Alright! Thanks guys! Your turns!" Mary giggled and grinned.

"I'll go!" Jonny said eagerly, he carried his laptop over to his dresser and showed us his outfit.

It was a pair of black skinny jeans, a white Young and Reckless t-shirt, and his white vans.