14.

Jesus's POV
After eating pizza we all walked back to the movie room and decided on watching a movie. After a vote we all decided on having a Disney/Pixar movie marathon. We were gonna start with all the Toy Story movies since we all loved those.

So Lucy played the first Toy Story and we all got into our seating arrangements.

Shawn and I sat on the back row of chairs in the movie, Shawn sat in my lap with his head on my chest and my arms wrapped tightly around him. Jon and Mary were cuddled up in the front row of chairs. Asher was spread out on the floor in a star position and Bella and Lucy were cuddling on the floor.

Shawn's right hand was in my right hand, his fingers playing with mine as we watched the movie.

The movie was practically almost over but I didn't really watch any of it. Instead I was staring down at the boy in my arms. I smiled down at him, just watching him.

"You know staring is considered rude," Shawn whispered and I could imagine him, rolling his eyes.

"Not if what I'm staring at is considered the most beautiful art in the world," I said. Shawn turned his head and rested his chin on my chest as he looked up at me with a small.

"You're the cheesiest person I know," Shawn said. I smiled, shrugging my shoulders.

"Is that a bad thing?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

"No, not at all. I like it. It's cute. And kind of funny knowing that the big bad Jesus Jauregui is such a whipped little puppy for me," Shawn teased as he poked my side.

I rolled my eyes but just smiled. If it was anyone else I would have argued with them and said I was no where near whipped or a puppy but I couldn't lie to Shawn. I was whipped as hell for this boy in my arms and I'm not afraid to admit it to him.

"Shut up," I said with a small grin.

"Make me," Shawn laughed quietly, sticking his tongue out at me.

"If you insist," I said, I leaned down and connected my lips against his. He smiled at the contact and soon his lips pressed against mine in a firm kiss.

I placed my hands on his waist as his come to cup my face. Neither of us deepen the kiss, but we still put everything we had into it. I was about to pull away when Shawn gained some confidence and placed his hand on the back of my head and kept me in place.

He parted his lips slightly and I took that as my opportunity to suck his bottom lip into my mouth, slowly. This was the first time the 13 year old boy was making out so I took my time. I didn't want to scare him away.

"Oooo! Get it, Shawn!"

Shawn and I quickly pulled away from each other as our friends began laughing at us. Shawn blushed and buried his face in my neck. I chuckled and looked up at our laughing friends as they were all looking at us with matching face eating grins.

"That was so much better than the movie!" Jon shouted as he high fived a giggling, Mary.

"I didn't even know Shawn knew how to make out," Lucy giggled.

"Learn something new everyday," Bella said, giggling.

"Shut up," Shawn whined and I knew his face was getting even more red. I chuckled again and tightened my arms around his waist, kissing the side of his head.

"It's okay, babe. It happens," I said, smiling reassuringly. Shawn turned his head to look at me, glaring playfully.

"It's your fault, I hate you," Shawn said.

"You love me," I argued with a grin.

"Whatever," Shawn laughed, rolling his eyes. I raised an eyebrow and leaned forward pressing a quick kiss to his lips, Shawn laughed,"Nu uh. Try again," I rolled my eyes, smiling as I kissed Shawn once again, a little bit longer this time,"Hmm," Shawn pretended to think.

"Come on!" I shouted, trying very hard not to laugh.

"Okay okay. I love you, jeez. So demanding and bossy," Shawn rolled his eyes.

"Get off of my lap," I said, glaring at my soon to be boyfriend playfully.

"Nah, you're too comfy," Shawn said as he turned in my lap to look back at our friends. He leaned his back against my front and my arms immediately wrapped around him. I couldn't help but smile at the boy as I leaned forward and rested my chin against his shoulder.

"Okay! If y'all don't stop you're gonna break my poor shipper heart!" Jon shouted.

"For real. Stop being cute and stuff! We're all single over here," Lucy whined.

"You don't have to be single anymore, Princess," Asher looked at Lucy and winked. Lucy laughed, rolling her eyes.

"In your dreams, lover boy. I'm done with guys for right now. All you straight boys seem to turn out to be total fuck boys, no offense," Lucy laughed.

"None taken," Asher said, shrugging his shoulders,"Not gonna lie and say I'm not one."

"Why are we even friends with you?" Mary laughed.

"Because I'm fucking amazing. I'm good looking, funny, nice, charming,-"

"A major egotistical asshole," Bella chimed in. Everyone laughed at that but Asher, who just flipped Bella the bird instead.

"Fuck off, Isabella," Asher said.

"No thanks. I'm into them females, sorry, bud," Bella teased as she pat Asher's head. He rolled his eyes.

"You're so annoying," Asher mumbled.

"I know," Bella shrugged as she flipped her black hair over her shoulder,"It's a gift."

Everyone again started laughing as Asher mumbled angrily to himself.

"So another movie or what?" Lucy asked.

"Yeah! Let's get that second Toy Story in!" Jon shouted.

"Got it," Lucy got up to put the movie in.

"Are you guys gonna actually watch it or are you gonna just make out again?" Jon asked Shawn and I with a smirk.

"Fuck you, Jonathan," Shawn grumbled, flipping his best friend off.

"You would," Jon stuck his tongue out at Shawn, playfully.

"Nah, I'd prefer Jesus over you. Sorry, bub," Shawn smirked teasingly.

"Ugh! Rude, and here I thought we had something special, Shawny."

"You thought wrong," Shawn said before he bursted out laughing, soon Jon joined in on his laughter while the rest of us just smiled at the two in amusement.

"We have the weirdest types of friendships in this group," Lucy spoke up from her spot on the floor where she had now found her way after putting the movie in.

"Yeah we do," we all replied in harmony.