10.

Shawn's POV
"Are you sure this is an okay choice?" I asked my best friends and my sister who were currently all sitting on my bed as I looked in mirror at my outfit of choice. I was wearing khakis, a button up blue t-shirt that I had completely buttoned, and blue vans.

 I was wearing khakis, a button up blue t-shirt that I had completely buttoned, and blue vans

"You look hot, Shawn, I'd kiss you," Jon said as he glanced up from his phone.

"Wait!" Mary jumped up from my bed and walked over to my set of hats. She grabbed my blue trilby hat and placed it on my head.

I turned around to face my friends and my sister, holding my arms open in a 'tada' manner

"Oh la laa, now that's hot," Lucy said, smiling widely as she dropped her phone on the bed beside her, sitting up completely.,"If you weren't my brother I'd date you."

"Okay first, ew!" I said, scrunching my nose up in disgust.

"Shut up," Lucy laughed, throwing one of my small pillows at me. I caught it, laughing and threw it back at her.

"Do I really look okay?" I asked insecurely as I looked back at myself in the mirror.

"You look great, Shawn," Jon said as he and Lucy stood up. They stepped up behind me, as did Lucy as we all looked at my reflection in the mirror.

"It's gonna be fine, this'll be the best date of your life, I promise," Lucy smiled at me reassuringly.

"Shawn! Jesus is here!"

I sighed and looked back at my sister and friends.

"Wish me luck," I bit my lower lip nervously.

"Goo," they all spun me around and shoved me out of my room. I looked back at them to see them standing in the doorway. They waved at me and I looked forward. I took a deep breath and walked down the stairs.

I froze at the bottom step when I saw Jesus. He was standing in my hallway looking like a freaking god!

He was wearing dark blue skinny jeans, a plain white v-neck t-shirt, and black vans. He had a beanie on his head, big fake hipster glasses, and he finished his outfit off with his famous leather jacket, the sleeves of the jacket were rolled up giving glimpses of his strong forearms.

 He had a beanie on his head, big fake hipster glasses, and he finished his outfit off with his famous leather jacket, the sleeves of the jacket were rolled up giving glimpses of his strong forearms

He turned his head to look at me and smiled.

"Hey, Shawn," he said.

"Hi, Jesus," I said, gulping nervously. I went to take the final step down the stairs and ended up tripping on the air.

I closed my eyes, bracing myself for impact, waiting for my face to connect with the floor but it never came. Instead, I felt a hand wrap around my arm, quickly pulling me  up. Then I felt arms wrap around me, pulling me close.

I opened my eyes to see Jesus smiling at me in amusement.

"Only you can trip on air," Jesus chuckled. I bit my lower lip shyly and shrugged my shoulders casually.

"I think it's in my genes," I said.

"Uh huh," Jesus laughed, then he must've noticed how close we were because he quickly dropped his arms and let me go,"We should uh...we should go."

"Right," I said, nodding my head, taking a step away,"Let's go!"

Jesus grabbed my hand, dragging me to the front door.

"Bye, Y/n and Camila!!" Jesus shouted to my parents who were walking out of the kitchen together, smiling at us.

"Bye Mom, Bye Mama!!" I shouted as we ran outside, I closed the door behind me.

Camila's POV
"Aw, look our little baby is growing up," I said to Y/n as I wiped a fake tear. Y/n chuckled.

"Dinah owes me 20 bucks," Y/n said.

"What?" I looked at my wife in confusion.

"I always knew Shesus was real," Y/n shrugged casually, causing me to laugh.

"You're such a dork," I said hitting my wife in the arm. She grabbed my hand and pulled me close to her.

"I'm your dork."

"That you are," I smiled and leaned up kissing her on the lips.