2.

Jesus's POV
I watched as Shawn blushed a bright red and I couldn't help but to laugh. He acts as if I've never saw him in his boxers before. We used to have sleepovers all the time and more than likely we slept in just our boxers.

I guess he must be embarrassed by the type of boxers they were, but honestly it wasn't so bad Wonder pets was a good show. I'd wear the boxers too if I really wanted to.

"Jesus, what are you doing here?" Y/n walked out of the bathroom holding a snake out in front of her.

"Uh, my moms told Angel and I to come over and said you offered to drive us to school," I said, smiling slightly,"I came up here looking for Shawn. I didn't want to be downstairs with my devil of a brother."

"Ah right! I did promise Alren that," Y/n said, I chuckled as Y/n called my moms by their ship name. Her and Dinah always did that if they were referring to a couple,"Well let me go put this snake back outside. You hungry? Camila cooked breakfast."

"Uh yeah sure," I nodded my head, glancing back at Shawn who was still blushing beet red,"You coming?"

"I've got to shower and stuff," Shawn mumbling, rubbing the back of his neck.

"Oh alright. Well then see you down there," I smiled.

"Right! See ya," Shawn scurried past me quickly and into the bathroom, slamming the door shut behind him.

I laughed and turned on my heels and walked down the stairs and towards the kitchen. When I reached the kitchen was immediately tackled to the floor by two 9 year olds.

"Jesus!!" they screamed as I groaned in pain.

"Hey guys!" I shouted, chuckling. The twins climbed off of me and I stood up. I looked down at them.

"Mom told us you're going to ride to school with us today!" Rory shouted, at least I think he was Rory. Honestly I didn't know who was who. It was really hard to tell them apart when they were together.

"Yep, that's right!" I shouted just as enthusiastically.

"Great! Well we gotta brush our teeth. Mama said, see you!!" Rory and Roy raced past me, causing me to laugh. The twins were truly the second cutest kids in this family.

"You're really good with kids," and here comes the first. I turned around and saw Shawn walking down the stairs. He honestly looked really good. His outfit was really simple yet it looked so hot on him.

Shawn dressed casually, while I was a lot more like a hipster, thanks to my Ma, but my style was a bit more different that a typical hipster.

Today I was wearing black skinny jeans, a grey shirt with green sleeves, my green vans, and a black beanie. I had my black beats headphones around my neck.