11.

Jesus's POV
"Where are your friends?" Shawn asked me, as we walked into the movie theater.

"Uh, they cancelled, yeah. That's right they cancelled," I said, praying that was a believable lie. Shawn looked at me with raised eyebrows, I guess not,"Okay. I lied about it being a group thing. I didn't think you'd wanna come if it was just us."

I looked down at the ground, rubbing the back of my neck nervously. Shawn then burst out laughing which caught me by surprise.

"What's so funny?" I asked, looking up at the younger boy.

"You," Shawn laughed,"You didn't have to lie to get me to go out with you. We hang out all the time."

"Yeah but just as friends," I argued.

"Well do you want this to be just a friend hangout?" Shawn asked, glancing over at me.

"No! Definitely not. I want this to be a date."

"Then it's a date," Shawn smiled,"It wouldn't have really felt like a date if your friends were here anyways, right?"

"True," I said, nodding my head.

"Now let's go get the tickets. I'm in the mood to be frightened," Shawn grabbed my hand, which caused a bolt of electricity to shoot up my arm.

I smiled allowing the younger boy to drag me to the ticket stand.

**Time Skip To The Actual Movie, Cause I'm Too Lazy To Write All That**

Shawn's POV
Jesus and I sat in the third to last row. The movie was already about 20 minutes in and I was already scared out of my mind.

You see, when it comes to scary movies I had my Mama's genes. My mom wasn't scared of them at all but my Mama was petrified, and honestly so was I.

I covered my face with my hands at a part where I knew someone was going to die, peeking out through my fingers.

"You okay?" Jesus whispered to me.

"Huh?," I dropped my hands quickly, looking over at Jesus,"Yeah. I'm great."

Lie, I was about to shit myself. And I'm pretty sure Jesus knew that.

"Do you wanna skip the movie and just head to the arcade?" Jesus asked me.

"Yes please," I said quickly. Jesus laughed and stood up, holding his hand out to me. I grabbed it allowing him to pull me to my feet.

I was fixing to pull my hand from his but he didn't let go, instead he held onto my hand as we walked out of the theater. He didn't let go then either, he held onto it as we walked to the arcade.

"So skeeball?" Jesus asked me.

"Definitely. Bet I could beat your high score," I said, smirking at him.

"Oh you're on! Loser's the winner's slave for the rest of the day," Jesus said.

"Deal," I smirked as I pulled my hand from Jesus and raced to the skeeball table. Jesus laughed at me and followed after me. He handed me a quarter. I took it and placed it in the slot, Jesus did the same and the balls came tumbling into the ball thing.

"Ready, set," Jesus started as I grabbed a ball.

"Go!" I shouted and then I sent it rolling up the thing, (I honestly don't know how to describe skeeball)) it landed in the 10 one. I watched as Jesus landed in the 100.