9.

Lucy's POV
I walked into my math class and was approached by Bella.

"Lu,-"

"Save it," I snapped and walked past my ex best friend.

I sat down in my seat and faced the board. I was happy for my brother, he finally stopped being lame and landed himself a date. And nothing will ruin my happiness for him. Not even my bitch of an ex best friend.

"Hey, Princess, why so glum?" Said a voice by my ear. I sighed, rolling my eyes.

"Why do you insist on annoying me?" I turned in my seat and glare at the brown eyed boy. He smirked.

"You make it so easy," he said.

"Well can't you just leave me alone, please. You're really starting to piss me off," I snapped. Asher stare at me in shock.

"Gee, who pissed in your Cheerios this morning, Princess?"

"Just leave me alone," I said as I turned back in my seat.

"Hey, what's wrong? You can talk to me," his voice almost sounded as if he was actually caring. I turned and looked back him to see him staring at me with a look of concern in his eyes.

"My boyfriend cheated on me...with my best friend," I mumbled.

"Is your best friend the blonde looking over here with puppy dog eyes?" Asher asked me, looking to the left side of the room. I followed his gaze and sure enough Bella was staring at me with sad eyes.

"Yeah, I'm just so tired of this. She's been giving me those looks all morning. I don't wanna see them anymore, I honestly just wanna leave."

"Why don't you?"

"What? I can't just ditch," I said, looking at Asher with wide eyes.

"Yeah you can. It's easy. Just walk out the door," Asher said,"I can show you."

"No thanks. I'd rather not get myself into trouble," I said turning back towards the board.

"Chicken," Asher whispered into my ear.

"Not gonna work," I said. He then started making chicken noises,"You're so immature. Grow up." Again with the chicken noises,"Okay fine! I'll ditch with you."

"Great! Let's go before the teacher comes in," he stands up and holds his hand out. I look at it tentatively, but I grabbed it anyways and allowed him to pull me to my feet. We quickly run out of the classroom, the halls were emptying and our teacher was no where in sight so we took off down the hall to the exit, laughing as we did.

I felt so rebellious, so free!

Caleb's POV
"I can't believe you stuck 100 tacks on your teacher's chair! 100!! Where did you even get 100 tacks from?" Mama shouted at me, as she glanced back at me in the rearview mirror.

I had just gotten in trouble for sticking tacks on my teacher's chair. I was super sneaky about it. I did it during recess time, I only got caught because Layla Harrison was a snitch.

It was funny though. All of the tacks stuck into the teacher's butt and she was screaming and hopping around. Then she glared at us all and asked who did it and Layla just had to point at me. The stupid girl was always snitching and getting me into trouble.

Now I'm suspended from school for 2 weeks and my mother is yelling my ear off. Which isn't even fair because the prank wasn't even my idea. It was Angel's. But I wasn't going to tell on him, I'm not a snitch.

"I don't know," I mumbled, looking down at my hands which were placed in my lap.

"Don't feed me that "I don't know" bull crap, where'd you get the tacks from, Caleb Raul Y/ln-Cabello?" My mother said.

"I don't know," I said again.

"If you don't tell me, I'm taking away your PlayStation, your phone, your tablet, and your X-Box and you won't be going to Tommy Anderson's birthday party," Mama said.

"But I have to go to Tommy's birthday party! Manny Machado from the Baltimore Orioles is gonna be there!" I shouted, sitting up in my seat quickly.

"Well you better decide now. Now, who...gave...you...those...tacks?" Mama said, glancing back at me before looking back at the road.

I looked down at my hands, sitting back in my seat. I can't just snitch on Angel. We've been best friends forever and best friends don't usually let their best friends get in trouble. I sighed.

"I don't know," I mumbled. Mama sighed.

"I gave you a chance. When we get inside I want your PlayStation, Your X-Box, your phone and your tablet and you're not going to that birthday party."

"Okay," I mumbled, looking down at my hands, slumping down in my seat.

It was for a good cause I suppose...Now Angel won't get in trouble with his moms. Lauren's kind of really scary...and Angel says Ally tries to pray for him a lot.

Who cares if I miss a party with my favorite baseball player in the entire world...I stopped my best friend from getting into trouble...I should feel good about this.

Then why do I feel like utter poop?