7.

Shawn's POV
Lucy, Caleb, Rory, Roy, and I were all in the game room/movie room watching Hotel Transylvania 2.

We wanted to have a movie night in order to cheer Lucy up because she was really heartbroken of Jackson.

Now you must be thinking, but don't you hate each other?

No, we don't hate each other.

I mean yeah, we fight but at the end of day we're all brothers and sister and we love each other very much.

So while our moms were arguing over if Mom should be allowed to kill Jackson or not, we all gathered into the game room and popped in High School Musical 4. (Did you know that they're going to make an actual High School Musical 4?! I don't know how I feel about that, it's probably gonna be terrible.)

Then when that was over we decided on Hotel Transylvania.

Lucy and I were sitting on the large couch, cuddling. Caleb was in his beanbag. And Rory and Roy were laying on the floor stretched out. I felt my phone vibrate and I pulled it out of my pocket.

I glanced down at it to see a text from Jesus. I bit my lower lip as I moved away from my sister slightly so she wouldn't notice and I opened up the text.

Jesus: when she wont leave you alone so you gotta take drastic measures

I laughed out loud at the screenshot he sent me, and covered my mouth quickly, I looked around to see my siblings all looking at the movie

I laughed out loud at the screenshot he sent me, and covered my mouth quickly, I looked around to see my siblings all looking at the movie. I quickly looked back down at my phone and responded.

Me: omfg that's so mean!

Jesus: she wouldn't leave me alone!😂

Me: that was seriously messed up, Chuy

Jesus: you can't lie to me and say you didn't find it the least bit funny

Me: whatever😂

Jesus: haha anyways, whatchu up to?👀

Me: movie night with the siblings🙇

Jesus: aye, turn up 😎What are you guys watching?

Me: Hotel Transylvania 2

Jesus: dude! That's like super old!😂

Me: and super amazing😛😗

Jesus: haha okay, whatever.

Me: don't okay whatever me, mister😠

Jesus: I'll okay whatever, whoever I want, mister😝