16.

Shawn's POV
"First day of school!" My mom shouted from downstairs,"Wake your asses up!"

I groaned and rolled over in my bed. I grabbed my phone, turned it on and saw I got a message from Jesus. I smiled before opening the text.

HetheBae💕: Hello! I miss you so much. Can't wait to see you at school! Meet me at your locker, I've got a surprise for you! I love you, see you later!❤️

Me: What is it?

HetheBae💕: If I tell you it won't really be a surprise now will it? Lmao

Me: Just tell me! Pleeeease!☹️

HetheBae💕: Uh uh! No fair! I'm imagining your pout and its super cute. You need to stop😫😂

Me: Ugh I hate you.

HetheBae💕: No you don't😝😂

Me: No I don't..,

HetheBae💕: Haha, go hurry up and get ready for school. I'll see you soon, babe. I love you😜❤️

Me: I love you too❤️

I tossed my phone aside and climbed out of my bed. I walked to my closet and opened it. I chose my outfit for the day.

Jesus and I have been going strong for about 6 months now. He asked me to be his boyfriend the week before Lucy's birthday and that was when we became official.

It was honestly the best thing ever. I loved him and he loved me and nothing was going to change that. And that made me happy.

My laptop began ringing, I ran over to it quickly and opened it up. I answered the Skype call and there sat Mary and Jon.

"Morning!" I said, smiling at my best friends.

"Hey hey hey!" Mary said, waving.

"Wassup?" Jon smiled,"You ready?"

"I'm always ready," I said, grinning.

"Okay! Me first!" Jon said, he stood up and grabbed his outfit for the day,"I was thinking stylish yet simple."

Jon's outfit was a pair of dark blue skinny jeans and a tan button down shirt with a brown pocket on the chest.

"Cute! Do your purple converses with them and you'll be all set!" Mary said, I nodded in agreement

"Okay! Your turn, Mar!"

"Right!" Mary stood up and ran to grab her clothes she came back with purple, turquoise and black pants, and her sleeveless denim button down shirt.

"I love it! Add your purple doc martens and you'll look hot!"

"And wear your hair curly!" Jon chimed in.

"Okay! Thanks, guys! Your turn, Shawn!"

"Okay!" I grabbed my outfit and showed them, it was a blue long sleeved button down shirt, with black skinny jeans.

"Wear your blue vans with it," Jon said.

"And maybe add that brown braided belt we got from Aero," Mary chimed in.

"Got it," I smiled.

"So plans for meeting up?"

"I've gotta meet Jesus at my locker first! He says he's got a surprise for me. But then after we can meet in front of the Gym," I said.

"Aw! A surprise! We're definitely gonna be grilling you on that later," Mary smiled. I rolled my eyes, laughing.

"I wouldn't have it any other way," I said.

I heard my sister's alarm go off.

"Shit! I've gotta go!" I said,"It's a race to the bathroom!"

"Good luck!" Mary laughed as she signed out.

"Hope you win!" Jon laughed before he did the same. I shut my laptop, jumped to my feet and raced out of my room. But Lucy was already at the bathroom. She smirked at me.

"Ya snooze ya lose, little bro!" Lucy giggled before she shut the door.

"Aw come on!"