3.

Lucy's POV
I sat in the middle of my first period class which was math. I was pretty good at math so it wasn't all that bad. I was working in the math book, the pages the teacher assigned us, when I heard the door open.

I looked up at the door and saw a boy walk into the room. He was a pretty hot boy. He had black hair that looked so soft I was tempted to run my fingers through it.

He wore a bro tank and a black skinny jeans. He had a bunch of those rubber bracelets things and beaded bracelets on his right wrist and it looked like he a had a tattoo on the forearm of his left arm.

 He had a bunch of those rubber bracelets things and beaded bracelets on his right wrist and it looked like he a had a tattoo on the forearm of his left arm

"Can I help you?" Mr. Stevens asked the boy who walked into the room.

"I'm new," was all the boy said.

"Ah, you must be Mr. Bates. Pleasure to have you," Mr. Stevens said,"You can have a seat right there behind Ms. Y/ln-Cabello. Lucy, raise your hand."

I bit my lower lip nervously but raised my hand.

The boy looked over at me and he slowly smirked at me. He made his way down the aisle and towards me. He sat in the chair behind me.

I gulped and looked down at my paper. I could feel his eyes burning holes into the back of my head.

My phone buzzed and I glanced over at it to see a text from my best friend, Bella. I grabbed my phone and pulled it closer to me, glancing up at Mr. Stevens to be sure he wasn't watching. He wasn't he was staring down at his paper work.

I opened my phone and read the message.

Bella: Weirdo new kid is staring at you😰
Me: I know
Bella: it's so creepy😷

I glanced over at my best friend to see her making a face at me.

"You know texting in class is against the rules," said a voice close to my ear. I froze, I slowly turned my head and glanced back at him.

"How about you MYOB," I said, rolling my eyes. The boy snickered.

"I don't speak preppy teenage girl, Princess," he said, as he smirked. I wanted to smack the crap out of him for that smirk.

"Don't call me Princess. I'm not your princess," I snapped.

"Whatever you said, Princess," the boy smirked yet again.

"You, you..."

"Lucy! Turn around and get back to work!" Mr. Stevens said. The boy smirked in amusement at the fact that I got in trouble because of him. I scoffed and spun around in my seat.

"Lucy, that's such a humble name for a popular girl like you. I'm Asher," the boy said in my ear,"I hope we get to see a lot more of each other, Lucy."

I scoffed,"In your dreams, loser."

"I don't have dreams, I have nightmares. But if you want to be in those I bet I could make you out to be an ugly troll instead of a pretty princess."

My jaw dropped and I spun around to glare at Asher. No one has ever spoken to me like that before. I was one of the most popular girls here at Miami Jr./Sr. High School.

I basically ruled the school, who does this guy think he is. He smirked at me and winked.

"Better turn around. Don't want you to get into trouble."

"I hate you," I said.

"You barely know me, Princess. Give it some time. Then you can hate me all you want," he winked.

I huffed and spun around in my seat, glaring at the board as Mr. Stevens stood up to began a lecture.

This is going to be the worst day ever.