Chapter 25 : If only..

Start from the beginning

"It's okay hyung. Don't worry about me," I smiled, adjusting the black mask on my face and the beanie on my head.

Manager Sejin couldn't help me with his van because he had to drive Namjoon hyung to somewhere for interviews. Jin hyung's car somehow got problem with its engine after Namjoon hyung tried to drive it last night. You don't even know how angry Jin hyung was..

"Be careful, Jungkook-ah.."

I nodded at him, waving before I continued to walk to the bus stop. Here we go.. I thought I will never see you again..

Taking a seat behind of the bus, close to the window. I already feel nauseous.

*

"Jungkook, you looked sick."

"Nah, I'm just dizzy. The smell in this bus make it worse."

"Here, put your head here," she pointed her shoulder.

I did and breathed out relief, "Ah, this is better," I mumbled slowly.

*

If only she was here, I probably wouldn't be this dizzy.

Fortunately I brought a paper bag along, in case I would throw up in this smelly bus.

If only she was here, I probably hugging her and snuggling my head onto her neck..

If only she was here, I probably used her hand to cover my nose, and sniffing her scent to get rid of the smelly bus..

If only.. I started to make retching sound which led me to throw up in my paper bag. Ahh.. This is not good.

---

I was walking past her class, to see whether Eunha was coming to school. And I saw her bag beside Yuju, but where was she?

Taking my steps to the principal's office, I saw two familiar faces, laughing together. My heart shattered to pieces when the boy being clingy with the girl that I know. She simply let him linked his arm with hers..

My eyes softened, tears started to filled up my eyes when the boy moved Eunha's hair, wrapped his arm around her and tilted his face close to her cheek. She didn't even noticed me standing beside her just a few feets apart.

I don't even know how long they've stayed like that, I've just walked away to finish with what I was supposed to do.

---

"Oh? You're back? I've bought you lamb skewers, Kookie." Namjoon hyung called for me, as he saw me passing the kitchen.

"Just give it to Yoongi hyung. I don't feel like to eat it," I said lazily, removing the mask from my face.

"Oh, by the way, I've met Bang PD-nim earlier at his office. He wants you to call him once you get home," he said, chewing a stick of the lamb skewers.

"Why?"

"I think it's about JYP's trainees." He shrugged his shoulder, moving to the fridge, getting some water.

I shoved my hand in my pocket to reach out my phone. My heart torn apart, and my eyes shaking to see Eunha's contact on my phone. Not even thinking twice, my finger automatically move and click the delete key on the screen.

---

BigHit Ent.'s Dance Studio.

Jungkook's P.O.V

"Hello, my name is Im Nayeon." A girl greeted me, Jimin hyung and Hoseok hyung.

We bowed a bit, before Mr. Son started to ask.