Chapter 25 : If only..

Start from the beginning

"Yes, Park Jimin! I still love your dongsaeng, Jeon Jungkook! You better clean your ear wax before I get your ear with the cotton buds in my hand," I spat.

Suddenly, he laughed. My heart beating so fast when he shouted, "Did you hear that, Jeon Jungkook? She still loves you! My eyes maybe small, but I still can see you peeking at me behind that door."

I can hear a loud thump behind the phone after Jimin finished teasing the guy over there.

And I just made indirect confession to him..

"You! You made me saying it on purpose!" I exclaimed at him, he continues to laugh. I don't even know which part was so funny, making him laughing so hard without a sound.

My face was totally flushed. Damn you, Park Jimin. Wait till I see you..

"Oh? Eunha unnie? What are you doing out here?" Sowon unnie and Umji walked out from the toilet, stepping closer to me.

"I heard Umji's voice. Where is she? I miss her so much. Let me talk to her, Eunha-ya.." Jimin whined cutely, wiping his tears because of his laughs, which was kinda irritated me.

"Umji.. This annoying homosapien wants to talk to you," Passing my phone to Umji.

Sitting infront of me, Umji started to waving at screen, whilst Sowon unnie tried to peek on my phone, maybe looking for Jin oppa? Who knows..

I know Sowon unnie had been interested to Jin oppa since I told her that they had so much in common. Their names' initials, the eldest member in the group, the eomma of the group and they also born in the same month.

And I caught her fangirling over him when she watched BTS's backstage video, I don't even watch them eventhough I'm closer to them..

My jaws dropped when I heard farts sound and Jin oppa arguing with Jimin. I glanced at Sowon unnie, who had her eyes widen and covering her mouth.

"HYUNG! DON'T YOU WANT TO SAY HI TO UMJI FIRST??!"

"Uh? Hi Um..ji.." I bursted out laughs, he must've saw Sowon unnie's face on the screen.

"Hey, Sowon-sshi? How long you've been watching us? You looked pretty.."

---

Jungkook's P.O.V

"Yes, Park Jimin! I still love your dongsaeng, Jeon Jungkook! You better clean your ear wax before I get your ear with the cotton buds in my hand!"

"Did you hear that, Jeon Jungkook? She still loves you! My eyes maybe small, but I still can see you peeking at me behind that door."

These two made me almost scream on pillow, but I don't do that. Only girls do that. But.. "ARGHHHHHHH!!!" Yeah, I just did that.

She still loves me? But how about Sunyoul? I swear I saw them being so close, closer than they've been before. And I thought Eunha disliked him.. She isn't going to flirt with the two of us, is she?

Hearing Jimin hyung tried to make his move to get Eunha was totally getting my heart nearly explode, but it turns out he was just trying to get Eunha confessed, which yeah my heart just exploded..

---

A few weeks after BTS comeback.

Jungkook's P.O.V

"Jungkook-ah, are you okay going by yourself to the school? I know how much you hate the bus though," V hyung said as he handed me the envelope with BigHit Ent.'s address written on it. Don't the principal get bored receiving this letter from our agency?