I can't believe she did that!-

Start from the beginning

"I feel dumb."

"Haha you funny girl."

"Can you help me find my class I can't read my schedule."

"Of course! Just follow my lead!!!

Wow boys are already hitting on me...I think I'm gonna like this school.

Manu' s POV

I feel weird with Rosalie at my school but I still can't get my mind off of what was on Twitter. How could Vivian even write that about all my fans? She doesn't even know how much danger she could be in for this. My fans are kinda dangerous....and they will hurt you if you mess with them wrong.

"Manu?"

I turn around and I see Vivian. One of the most beautiful girls I've ever seen and I'm kind of distracted.

"Manu you alive???"

"Yes I'm sorry and I need to talk to you."

"Yeah me too."

"Did you post that comment on Twitter? I'm really hoping that you didn't because my fans are going off and you go to thus school and alot of my fans go here and you could be in grave-"

"Manu! I didn't post it. My account got hacked."

I exhale and wipe my head. Thank goodness.

"I'll post a tweet about all of this after school to keep you out of trouble."

She smiles.

"Thanks. I'd never do that anyway. It sounds like and obsessive weirdo that'd do something weird like that. Kinda like Rosalie." She says giggling.

"That's probably..true."

Lightbulb!!!! Ding ding ding! It probably was Rosalie.

"Can you show me where my class is. I'm kinda lost in here."

I nod and I start giving her a school tour and then we're off to class. Vivian is down to earth and that's what I like about her. She sees past fame.

Vivian' s POV

Manu and I are talking about corny jokes all the way to class. He showed me around the entire school. It's the largest school I've ever seen. The ceilings are high and the building is wide. It was kinda intimidating. It was easy to get lost in. Once we arrive at class I see all eyes on me. All the talking wanes and I hear a boy whistle and I see girl eye me in jealousy. One thing I hate about being new is adapting. It's hard. I glance over to see Rosalie already with a group of girls. Even she gives me an ugly look which is weird because she's new too.

"Are you Vivianna?" Asks the teacher.

"Yes, but my name is just Vivian."

The old woman walks over to me and kisses both my cheeks. Her eyes widen and she feels my face.

"Aren't you the most beautiful girl I've ever seen."

I blush. I heard that comment all the time.

"Welcome to class."

"Thank you."

After a couple more moments of silence everyone is back to talking. I sit with Manu and he's with his friends They sounds like musicians too. One has a guitar over his shoulder and the other has a drumstick in his hair. All the other ones are speaking to him in Spanish which I don't understand much of. The girl looks at me and smiles.

"Hi I'm Maria."

"I'm Vivian."

"I know."

We both laugh. She looked different than the rest of the other students. She didn't sound Spanish, but Australian. Her hair was a blondish brown, and she had big Brown eyes.