Ryan's Jersey (Part 2) *R*

Start from the beginning

He became overwhelmed and grabbed Mitch's hand just to make him stop touching him after that embarrassing request but then couldn't decide what to do with it, so he just held it. He held Mitch's hand while his cock pressed against his stomach over his tshirt, hard and begging for attention, while Mitch was still completely covered by his jersey. Oh god, what had he done? Why was he making this so weird? He was ready to explode from embarrassment and wouldn't have been surprised if Mitch pulled his hand away and laughed at him.

"That's sweet." It came out lower than a whisper, but Mitch meant it. Scott was struggling to get it out but Mitch was truly flattered and he leaned close to press a kiss against Scott's burning cheek. He wanted to comfort the boy but didn't know how, mostly because he was anxious too. "That's really sweet of you to say. Yeah, we can do that, it'll be fun. Stop being so nervous, it's making me nervous. Give me a sec to get these off." He took his huge heels off to get out of his tight pants but Scott stopped him once he reached for the hem of his jersey.

He subconsciously wrapped his hand around his length at the sight of him standing in front of him in just his roommates loose jersey, trying hard to avoid Mitch's eyes. "Wait, could you keep that on? And the shoes too, please?" Mitch smirked to himself and bent over to put his patterned heels back on before standing in front of Scott and lowering himself onto his lap, his shins pressing against the cool metal of the floor of the locker on either side of Scott's thighs as he straddled him.

"Is this okay?" Mitch mumbled, shifting a little to try to get comfortable. His shoes were a bit clunky and not ideal for this position, but he let his feet hang from the edge of the locker so that they weren't in the way. Scott was practically burning from embarrassment and it had probably taken quite a bit of effort for him to even ask Mitch to keep the shoes on. He didn't want Scott to feel like he was asking for too much and have him chicken out, so he ignored the slight discomfort and hoped Scott wouldn't notice.

"God, so okay. Perfect. You're a dream, Mitch."

"Oh, shut up. You're embarrassing me. Give me a second to prep."

He squeezed some lube onto his fingers and lifted up, sneaking a hand behind him to prepare himself. Scott wanted to ask if he could do it for him but was too nervous, and instead just helped by reaching around him and holding the jersey up so that Mitch wouldn't get any lube on his borrowed shirt if his hand slipped.

He was so nervous that he almost wanted to ask Mitch if they could stop and do this another time, but he couldn't make himself. He was a bit in awe at the boy on his lap and just how stunning he was and he just couldn't get the words out. He wanted him so, so badly, but he was afraid that Mitch wouldn't be impressed with him now that they were doing this completely sober. He'd never felt this insecure before. He was barely average whereas Mitch was undoubtedly one of the most beautiful people he had ever seen. This felt more like a first time than their actual drunken first time a few months ago, and now that he and Mitch weren't strangers to each other he was worried that if he didn't meet his expectations, Mitch would just toss him to the side. That was the thought that worried him the most. He loved spending time with Mitch, even when they just did homework together, and he didn't want this getting in the way of heir still-blooming friendship. Butterflies were spreading from Scott's stomach to every other part of his body and he was tense but anxious to get started and eager to please him.

Mitch had only lifted off of Scott's lap enough to finger himself but Scott felt a sudden rush of desire and pushed Mitch's lower back until he was standing up on his knees, his face inches away from Mitch's stomach. He used his free hand to lift the front of Mitch's jersey but he became shy all over again once he exposed him, so he let the loose jersey drop over his head to cover him. He was face to face with Mitch's cock under the shirt, which was a little weird, but the move earned a giggle from Mitch that brought a smile to his face.