Chapter 23 : You're not going to leave me, aren't you?

Start from the beginning

Hoseok gave up and went to their dorm, gave him more space to look around the dorm, "Wow, are you guys going home?" Jungkook asked with his eyes fixed on me.

All the eyes were staring at me, looking for the answer. I sighed, couldn't help myself but walking out through the door.

"Eunha?" Jungkook's hand gripped my wrist. I looked back at him, with tears starts to dwelling up, "I need to tell you something," pulling his hand, going downstairs.

---

I pulled my knees closer to my chest, while Jungkook waiting for me to speak. "Do..do you have anything to do today?" I asked, glancing at him.

"Nothing.. PD asked us to take a rest for our music video filming tomorrow." He said slowly, moving himself closer to me.

Putting his chin on my shoulder, with his eyes still looking at me, "Why?" He whispered, as he moved his arms, wrapping around me.

"I was thinking if we can spend time together, not just us two, but with the girls and the members," I muttered, feeling nervous when he suddenly leaned away from me.

"Why all of sudden? What's up with the luggages? And why your dorm looked so tidy and neat?" He started to shoot bullets of questions at me.

I don't even know how to answer it, "Just.. wanting to create some memories with my favourite boy group and my boyfriend," I hesitantly talked without looking at him. "And we are girls, aren't we supposed to get the dorm clean and tidy?" Putting my legs down off the coucb, I continued, laughing awkwardly.

"You're not going to leave me, aren't you?" He leaned his head on my shoulder again, holding my hand tightly.

I was taken aback with his question. It was absolutely hurt when you heard your love ones said that. Swallowing the big lump stuck in my throat, "No, you're talking nonsense," my voice broke.

His thumb brushing the back of my palm gently, "I just can't lose you twice," he whispered again.

I leaned my head on his head, "Me too," my tears finally bursts out, falling down on my cheeks, without him knowing it.

---

"How about the amusement park?" V and Jungkook suggested.

"No! You know we both hate the roller coaster thingy," Hoseok disagreed quickly, pointing at Jimin.

All of us were gathered at the living room, including Umji and SinB. I saw Umji was blushing when Suga took a seat beside her. Take as much time with him while we're still here, Umji-ya..

"Waterpark?" Jin oppa and I both said it at the same time. All of them were looking at us, bursts into laughs together, while Jin oppa and me giving each other a hi-5.

So, waterpark? Here we come!!

---

Jungkook's P.O.V

Was it me or I felt Eunha was hiding from me? I heard she was whimpered quietly when I talked to her at the living room. But I just kept it shut, maybe she will tell me later.

The negative thought of 'She's not going to leave me, isn't she?' stuck in my mind.

"Kookie? Ready?" A small figure standing beside me, lacing her fingers with mine.

I looked at her, "You're back with that ponytail again," I chuckled, looking at her figure that was wrapped with a huge sweater. The sweater that kept me warm during the freezing night..

"Yeah, it's been a while, don't you think so?" She said slowly, playing with my fingers.

The members went downstairs, one by one. I laughed when Hobie hyung tried to joke around SinB, but instead of laughing, SinB shoved his shoulder, causing him almost fell off.