Queen Bee: The End

I walk towards Camille a grin on my face.

"Hey b*tch," I greet tilting my head to the side.

She immediately turns around and frowns.

"What are you doing here?"she spits grinding her teeth.

I smile, "Oh, I have a little preposition,"

Her frown deepens as I walk closer to her. We're a few blocks away from my house; almost at the mall. I had been following Camille because I wanted to get her alone for this. I want to see how brave she is when it's just me and her.

"What?" she asks her tone still as nasty as ever.

I roll my eyes, "Oh Camille, when are you going to learn to be nice to me?" I question with a voice that's meant to belittle her.

"Never," she growls putting her hand on her hip.

Again, I roll my eyes.

"Well, then let me make you,"

***

"Natasha, I'm sorry!" Trent yells just as I'm about to shut the door in his face.

"I-I Trent," I stutter out.

"Please? I was just so confused, the lie hit home," he breathes deeply looking at me with remorse. His face pleading, "Please,"

"I-I fo-,"

Let's run away from these lies. Back to yesterday, safe tonight.

I jolt awake as my alarm hums in my room. It's the middle of the night and I'm not surprised my alarm went off considering I've been having issues with it lately. I'm supposed to go out and get a new one today.

Silently, I watch as the shadows dance on my walls before letting out a sigh and trying to get settled back in bed. I've been having the same dream for the past three days, ever since I went back for my record at school.

In fact, because of that day everything's changed. I've been postponing the date to enrolling in my new high school, I've let hope seep into my heart, and most of all I have Camille wrapped around my little finger. If she doesn't do anything to try to screw me over this will be easy.

Everything will be resolved soon- everything except Trent.

I sigh remembering my dream. If only it were that easy.

***

I walk out the house very carefully the next morning. I make sure the door doesn't slam as I close it before I jog down three blocks. When Camille comes into sight I slow down and take my time strutting over to her like she's done with me do many times before.

She stares at me nervously, but frowning. I can tell she's not at all happy.

"Today's the day," I say grinning.

She snarls at me.

"Aw look at the rabid doggy," I tease.

"B*tch don't push me," she emphasis every word.

I roll my eyes, "Why shouldn't I? I can,"

She remains quiet and starts walking in the direction of the school. I follow behind her just so I can make sure she's not going to try anything.

Once at school we walk to the field.

"Ready to be the star of the morning announcements?" I ask with fake sweetness.