Dear Players...Chapter 7

A: Heya! LOVE you ALL for the support! Some of your comments crack me up:D and I love hearing your thoughts! THANKS to all the people who vote too and of course to all the fabulous people who fan me! But how can you not? I’m amazing…hehe jkjk…although I am pretty awesome….

Anyways ignore by random rambling and just know I’m thankful. Here’s the next chapter.

 Enjoy…hopefully? :D

~Chloe~

                I swing my hips to the beat. Our chests lightly brush with each sway and every single time a little shot of electricity courses through me. But of course he doesn’t know this and he won’t ever know. I Chloe Sharpe will never and I repeat NEVER fall for a player. I vow on my very existence! My EXISTENCE!

               Okay did someone slip something into my drink or something? Do I even have a drink? I know I’m hyper, but this is just too much. Even for me! Hmm, it’s got to be him. Yup, I blame this on Hank. He makes me this way; like some kind of drugged-up hyper person. Gosh I’m too close to him-

“I wanna kiss a girl,” Hanks whispers against my ear; his sweet, hot breath blowing against my neck making it hard for me to not shiver.

               I’m about to ask him why he would say that when I realize it’s the song. He was just saying the lyrics. That makes sense.

“I wanna kiss a boy.” I say the next lyric of the song. I actually really like this song. It’s got a good beat. Take me to the floor by The Veronicas is a good song. Yes, a very good song.

              I look up to see Hank leaning in and strangely I make no movement to push him away. In fact, he’s going too slowly. I want to grab his shirt and pull him into me already, but I don’t. I don’t move as the anticipation builds. Two more inches…one more inch…a couple of millimeters.

              I wonder how it would feel like. I mean kissing him. His plump pink lips softly brushing against mine. I shiver just at the thought. And then…then…

“Mind if I cut in?” I look up; the moment totally ruined.

 “Connor?” I say.

“The one and only.” He responds.

                Huh, under the club lights his eyes look really nice; silvery almost like the moon. Okay I’m totally weird right now. I need to get away from Hank.

“Uh, no I did promise you a dance.” I say smiling and answering his previous question. I catch Hank glaring at him and I smile smugly he looks away.

“Well come on then.” He says grabbing my hand and dragging me away.

              I look back at Hank. He catches my eye and smirks before a pretty blonde comes up to him and starts giggling like an idiot. Wow, girls are so pathetic. Wait I’m a girl so did I just insult myself?

              As I watch Hank smile at the girl a gnawing feeling settles in the pit of my stomach. Am I jealous? No, oh heck to the no, I am not jealous. I’m just loopy. Yeah, loopy…

Hank: 3   Me: 2

This is war!

   “May I have this dance?” Connor states giving me a million dollar smile and snapping me out of my thoughts. Damn he has a great smile…

“Why of course.” I say in a fake British accent. We both burst out laughing. Yup, I’m so loopy.

“And then later we can have some crumpets and tea?” he asks.