Dear Players...Chapter 8

A: Hey I have some important news! I’m entering the watty awards! I don’t expect to win or even get nominated, but I would like to see how far this story could go. So let me make a deal with you, okay? If you laugh, smile, or grin idiotically in any part of this story I please ask you to VOTE and if you have done any of those things in the past and have not voted please go back and do so! That’s fair enough right? Okay so please keep that in mind…here goes:D

Oh and Pick Of Dan>>>>>

~Hank~

“You’re so hot.” Blondie purrs and rubs her finger up and down my chest. I still have yet to remember her name.

“Not as much as you.” I say and she giggles. Girls are so easy.

“So…” she trails off biting her lip.

“So…” I reply leaning in and blowing my breath across her lips.

She shudders, but I stay perfectly still. She looks at me lust clear in her eyes.

“You’re such a tease.” She breathes out; her voice shaky.

“Mmhmm.”

Then suddenly she jumps me capturing my lips in hers. I chuckle against her and kiss her back harshly. She responds with just as much force. Right when I feel her getting into the kiss I pull back. She whimpers in protest and I almost burst out laughing.

“Hannnkkk!” she whines dragging out my name.

 I was going to tease her some more then decide not to. So, this time I attack her deciding that teasing is not worth hearing her whiny voice. We fall back onto the bed with her on top of me not once breaking the kiss. It starts getting hot and we're both panting. I’m so caught up in the moment and lust that I don’t even process what I say next.

“You’re such a good kisser, Chloe.”

“Tha- wait what?!?”

Crap.

~Chloe~

                I was currently sitting on a kitchen stool with a piece of toast in front of me. I had forgotten to buy cereal yesterday and now I was paying the consequences. I stare at the toast distastefully for a few more seconds before sliding it onto Dan’s place setting. He was still asleep so the toast would probably be cold by the time he ate it, but whatever.

                I hop back upstairs and run into my room to text Becka.

                Me: Will you bring me a granola bar?

                Instantly she answers.

                Becka: You are so weird, but sure.

                Me: Hey! I’m hungry and have no cereal.

                Becka: So eat some toast or something.

                Me: I tried and failed miserably.

                Becka: Wow, you’re special you know that

                Me: Just bring me the damn granola bar!!!

                Becka: Geesh! Fine…hey want to go to the mall after school?

                Me: Yeah sure

                Becka: Pick you up in 20 then