Dear Players...Chapter 38

Picyy of clueless Hank>>>>>>>>>>>> :P

*1 Week Later*

~Chloe~

                “New York, bitches!” Hanks screams as he gets off the plane.

                I slap his arm.

                “Ow! What? I’ve always wanted to do that,” he protests rubbing his arm.

                “My mom is right there!” I whisper-yell.

                “I’m not an old lady Chloe, I’ve heard people swear before,” my mom says with an eye roll.

                “See!” Hank says.

                “Way to take his side mom,” I mutter under my breath as we all exit the terminal.

                “You owe me five bucks Dan, pay up!” Becka screams.

                Dan groans, “I should have known better,”

                Becka laughs evilly.

                “You bet on me saying that?” Hank asks appalled.

                Becka nods enthusiastically as Dan hands over the money. Then she skips to my side. Dan and Becka are better, but I think Becka’s still a little hurt. Dan has failed to apologize; not that I expected him to. In the whole time I’ve known Dan I’ve never once heard him apologize.

                “I’m getting that predictable?” Hank asks with his face scrunched up in thought.

                I have to admit he looks pretty cute.

                “Yeah,” my mom replies before anyone else can answer.

                Dan catches my eye, Brandon looks at Becka, and Ronnie looks at Nick then we all burst out laughing.

                Who knew this would make Hank do ridiculous things for the rest of the vacation.

***

                “I can’t believe Stella didn’t come,” Brandon whines as we all pile into the hotel lobby.

                I laugh, “Why are you so surprised?” I ask

                “She did run and hide in the closet of your room after you kissed her,” Becka adds.

                Brandon pouts, “I still say she smelled my shirts in there!”

                My mom chuckles in the background.

                “Guilty,” someone says from behind.

                We all turn to see, no one other than…drum roll please…Dan.

                Brandon’s face deflates, “I hate you,” he tells Dan.         

                Dan laughs, “Dude you must be desperate if you fell for that,”

                “Yeah well you would be too if you knew someone as great as Stella,” Brandon argues cutely.

                This is the perfect time for Dan to hit on Becka and he opens his mouth to say something before he shuts it again and walks towards the receptionist area. I see Becka sigh quickly before preoccupying herself on her phone. A stuffy silence settles on us until Dan comes back with our room passes.