What's Mine Is Yours...Unfortunately: Chapter 5

A: I know I’m the worst.  I took forever to upload again! It’s just I had something going on and I didn’t upload any of my stories. Sorry again and here goes…hope you like it:D

As soon as the limo pulls into the driveway I think I must be dreaming. The place is huge. The lawn is manicured and perfect. There are some artificial palm trees scattered here and there. Underneath them there are flowers of every kind imaginable also artificial since it’s almost winter and very cold. Rose bushes litter the ground right in front of the mansion.

And the mansion you may ask. Well, that’s just mind blowing. In the middle there is the main building with a huge fountain before it. Then, connected on both sides there are staircases that lead to other additions of the already humongous house. The house itself is a pretty yellow-crème color. There are windows of every shape and size scattered across the surface of it.

I’m too dumbfounded to get out when Mrs. Callisto tugs on my arm gently. I nod and watch as the limo speeds away. Mrs. Callisto takes the crook of my elbow and pulls me inside. Inside is like a fantasy. The inside is a brownish/yellow color. The furniture is the same color, but it’s designed with reds, golds, and greens. The ceiling is huge and tall. I can see the other floors just above me.

“Watch this.” Mrs. Callisto says.

She then pulls on the doors and they slide right into the wall giving me a beautiful view of the lake and a field of snow covered earth. I gasp completely amazed and Mrs. Callisto chuckles.

“This is what you get with hard work.” She says and then adds,” Let’s go to your room.”

I nod and let her drag me upstairs which is just as amazing. She takes me down a hallway and then covers my eyes as I enter my room.

“No peaking,” She warns and I hear a door open.

“Okay you may look now,” She says as I open my eyes.

My old room can fit at least fifteen times into this one. The walls are black, but then covered with rows of red and then white tulips. It’s beautiful. The furniture is a dark brown, almost black, and white. The chairs and my bed are that blackish color while the side tables and dresser are white. Lamps and other small things are red. Finally, there are different paintings of landscapes and animals on the walls and a huge circular lamp hanging in the middle of the room. It’s probably the coolest lamp I’ve ever seen.

Then I see a balcony attached to the front of the room and when I look over it I see I have a view of the living room underneath me as well as the snow covered lake.

“This-this is amazing!” I squeal which is very unlike me.

“There’s one more thing,” Mrs. Callisto says as she opens yet another door.

I walk in to see the coolest bathroom in the world. The walls are made of black and grey stone. There are little artificial prehistoric plants and painting of fossils on the walls. The sink and toilet are also made of stone. The shower is huge and there are little holes in the walls to put your soap and towels in.

“Well, I’ll leave you to enjoy your room until it’s time to pick up your friend,” she says walking out.

I nod by head and then make my way to my bed. I plop on it and it must be the softest thing I’ve ever been on. I smile contentedly and start dozing off.

~

~James~

I’m in the middle of history class and I can’t help, but notice Serenity isn’t there. I wonder if that’s a good or bad thing. I guess I’ll find out soon.