What's Mine Is Yours...Unfortunately: Chapter 6

~Serenity~

                I look over at Kat and she turns to look at me. I know with that quick glance we have reached a silent agreement. One, two, three; we both turn grab a hold of each other’s shoulders and then scream at the top of our lungs.

                “Makeover, Bitches!” we say in a girlish screech before running up to James and screaming again in both of his ears.

                “F*ck!” he yells clamping his hands over his probably throbbing head.

                Kat and I laugh before entering the Post Mall. As soon as we get inside I stop with the girlish squealing.

                “We got him good!” Kat states enthusiastically.

                “That’s only the beginning my friend,” I reply.

                Kat smiles wickedly before dragging me down the hall. You see this is so Kat’s department. She’s the one who’s fashionable. She’s also the one who convinced me to act girly today just to annoy James. If it were for any other reason I wouldn’t have done it, mainly because I don’t think there’s a single girly bone in my body.

                “Geesh, wait up!” Josh yells.

                “Let them leave, then we can just say we lost them and go home,” I hear James mumble.

                Immediately I turn around and skip my way over to James. I link our arms together. He looks at me confused but doesn’t snatch his arm back. Well, will you look at this? Mr. Cranky Pants has a soft spot. I look up at him and bat my eyelashes. He responds by furrowing his eyebrows.

                “Now you don’t really want to leave us here stranded!” I say in an over exaggerated voice.

                “Actually I kind of do,” he answers with a smirk.

                I whack his arm, “Really?”

                “Yes, actually Josh and I are leaving in about two or three hours,” he replies.

                “Bu-but how will I get home?” I say innocently, widening my eyes, and adding emphasis on the word home.

                I can visually see him grit his teeth. “I’ll have a buddy pick you up,”

                “Meanie!” I yell a little too loudly causing a few people to give me a dirty look. I point at James and they turn and give him a disapproving look.

                "Are you trying to make me look bad?" He asks.

                  I smile and skip back to Kat.

                “Now boys don’t you go getting lost! Stay close behind,” I yell over my shoulder.

                “Or what?” Josh asks.

                I turn and give him and evil smile, “Do you really want to test me?” I answer Josh, but lock eyes with James.

                They both gulp and I turn back to Kat only to have her pull me into Forever 21.

                “Oh-my-gosh!” she squeals. “So much clothes, so little time,” she continues.

                I gulp suddenly feeling scared. Maybe I should have left Kat out of this.