Excuse Me? Ms. Queen Bee, May The Best Bitch Win

This is a comedy/romance. As the story progresses it will get better. I promise you. Please give me feedback.

Prologue:

~Natasha~

                “But Aunt Tess!”

                “No buts. This is the last straw. You’re lucky I did’t let you rot in there.” She exclaims.

                “It was just one necklace.” I protest.

                “Exactly! You never see what you do wrong. And now, NOW, it’s just a necklace, but later?” Tess goes into full out rant mode.

                I groan knowing there is no use in fighting with her anymore. Slowly and grudgingly I drag my feet upstairs and start throwing my clothes from the closet into a suitcase. So this is it. I’m being shipped away.

                “America is nice and your Uncle’s a good man despite our differences.” Tess says from the door.

                Yeah did I mention I’m in Australia right now and my uncle lives in America? In the great sunshine state to be exact.

                “But it’s not Australia.”I mumble.

                “Florida’s not bad. There’s nice beaches, cool palm trees, hot guys…” She says trailing off.

                Despite myself I laugh. Then, there’s a honk outside.

                I zipper up my suitcase before lugging it downstairs. When I get to the door I turn around and give my aunt a hug.

                “I love you okay? This could be good for you.” She says.

                I sigh, “Yeah, yeah, yeah. I love you too.”

                With that said I open the door and walk to the taxi without looking back. America here I come.

~~

               I’m currently sitting on the airplane forcing myself to eat cheap airplane peanuts while a little kid kicks my seat from the back. The worst part the airplane hasn’t even left the airport yet!

                I have my iPod practically glued to my ears so my concentration is fixed on the music and not on how much I want to turn around and strangle the kid. THUMP! I’m thrown into the seat in front of me. Boy I aughta…

“Excuse me?” I faintly hear someone say while they tap on my shoulder.

                 I take my ear plugs out and look up to see a really hot guy standing above me. He’s your typical badass with an old leather jacket and a cocky grin. He has deep chocolate brown eyes, messy brown, almost black, hair, and angular features making him look like a model. He’s also well built and I can see his eight-pack from under his tight white shirt.

“Would you like to join me in first class?” he asks.

                I look him up and down one more time and am about to turn him down when the kid kicks my chair so hard I’m thrown from my seat. The peanuts go everywhere and I fall on the aisle. I smile sheepishly up at the guy.

“Um, that would be nice, but what’s your name?” I ask. Hey, this way he won’t be a total stranger.

“Trent. You?”

“Natasha.”

“Well, Natasha follow me.” He says extending a hand.

I smile up at him as I take it.

Who knew this boy would be the beginning of all my problems.

 A: remember this is only a prologue so you should be left with a lot of questions. I hope that intrigues you to keep reading.

Plz PLEASE VOTE & COMMENT!:D