Dear Players...Chapter 39

Pic of Chloe's dress and make-up>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

A: Important!

This is the last chapter before the end! I will post the end tomorrow night or the day after BUT ONLY if you guys get 30 votes (or more ;P) on the following chapters:

~ Chapter 28

~ Chapter 34

~ Chapter 36

~Chapter 37

And of Course Chapter 39 (this one) If not then I will post the last chapter November 28th or 29th. Thanks guys bunches for your support!! And you guys aren’t far off with the number of votes you have on those chapters anyways :D

*5 months Later*

                I’ve come to the conclusion that playing Hank is impossible. We’ve been on countless dates since New Years, done countless couple-like activities, and even made-out from time to time yet he hasn’t asked me to be his girlfriend. He tells me I’m special and that he will never meet anyone like me- he says all the things any girl would want to hear, but I’ve had no opportunity to crush him like a bug.

                And it’s driving me insane.

                I mean he’s the only one left! Nick has moved on way past me after I told him I wasn't the one for him.  Now Ronnie and he are practically inseparable. Also, Brandon is now with this new chick Samantha since Stella apparently wasn’t the one for him after all- which I totally told him. Luckily, they’re still friends and actually I think he spends more time with her than any other girl, but that’s a story for another day.

                Anyways Connor was played well too. His picture as a giant rooster hangs proudly on the bar and I don’t think he’s been laid since-well maybe but at least his chances are a lot lower. Plus he’ll never live the complete humiliation down.

                And now the only one left is Hank and he’s unplayable- not to mention the fact that he still remains clueless to the fact I know about the bet. He’s still in the game and if I can’t actually play him by the summer time in one way or another he’s won. He’s won because he does have some of my heart-unfortunately.

                On other terms tomorrow is the big dance- the one people have been preparing for four weeks. It’s even bigger than senior prom, cotillion, and maybe even the dinner dance combined-well almost. Practically, the whole school comes, there’s food, music, games, and well you name it.

                People are given titles like they would at prom, but it’s slightly different. These titles consist of “Best Dressed,” “Cutest Couple,” “Should go out, but never have,” “Nicest,” and “Best Partier.”

                In a short phrase- it’s fun.

                The only thing that’s negative about it is the fact everyone has, well more like should, bring a date. Obviously Nick is taking Samantha and Dan worked up enough courage to ask Becka to be his “non-date date.”Ever since their kiss on New Year’s they started talking again. Dan hits on her any chance he gets and Becka physically hits him back or blushes like crazy. It’s quite funny to watch. I think they’ll eventually work everything out.

                Oh and in case you, whoever I’m talking to for so long, were wondering Dan and my mom are basically on a real mother and son relationship. Mom will call every week and they’ll talk for a while. At first, even after Dan had taken into consideration what she told him, they would talk for five brief minutes before he handed the phone over to me. Now, since Dan has forgiven Mom and some-what apologized himself, they talk from anytime ranging between 20 to 45 minutes. Sometimes even an hour. After all they have a lot to catch up on and progressively have.