What's Mine Is Yours...Unfortunately: Extended Chapter

Here’s the extended chapter for Kat and Josh…Enjoy! :)

Oh and this is about two months after James threw the surprise party for Serenity.

                “It’s simple, really,” Josh says looking down at the book.

                “Uh sure,” I agree having no idea what’s going on in front of me.

                “Okay,” he replies his face scrunched up in thought.

                I’m silent.

                “God Kat! Would you stop staring at me now?” Josh exclaims slamming his hands down.

                I jump and look away from him, “Sorry,” I say my cheeks flaming red.

                “No, I’m sorry, I just-well was a little uncomfortable,” he admits.

                I don’t dare and turn to see his expression. God, I’m a creep.

                “I’m fine now though. I mean I can’t blame you. Who can be in the same room with a smoking body like mine and not drool?” he tells me smugly.

                I finally turn around, “I was not drooling,” I reply matter-of-factly.

                I cross my arms over my chest, “And you are not so irresistible,”

                Josh raises an eyebrow, “Says the girl who’s been staring at me for the past half hour,”

                I give him a good glare before getting up and going to the kitchen.

                Suddenly I feel a pair of arms snake around my waist, “You know I like how you look at me,” Josh whispers against my neck.

                His breath blows against my bare skin and I feel my knees get a little weak. The hair stands on end.

                “Is that so?” I ask trying to remain calm and collected; something that’s not so easy whenever Josh happens to be around.

                “Yeah,” he replies snuggling his chin into my neck.

                “Um, cracker?” I offer getting one out of the package in front of me.

                “No,” he says twirling me around so that I’m trapped between the counter and his body, “I want something better,”