Dear Players...Chapter 6 Teaser

A: Vote, Comment, Fan :D

                I fall into the driver’s seat exhausted. My brain feels like it’s turned into mush. Slowly the boys stumble into their seats. All of them. Wait all of them?

                “Hiya, Chloe!” Dan says from my right.

                “Hi.” Nick chirps from the back seat along with Brandon and Hank.

                “Uh, why are you all in my car?” I reply not bothering to say hello.

                “Cause we’re going clubbing.” Dan states not meeting my eyes.

                “In case you haven’t noticed I’m the one behind the steering wheel.”

                “Oh come on Chloe it’s an eighteen or under club. There won’t even be alcohol.” Brandon says.

                “Pweasssseee?” adds Dan.

                “Yeah pweasse!” choruses Nick and Hank.

                I roll my eyes.

                “Nope.” I reply popping the p.

                “Oh come on Chloe!” Hank pleads.

                “I’ll love you forever!” chirps Dan.

                “You HAVE to! You’re my brother!” I yell in exasperation.

                He decides to act like a two year old and jut his head in the other direction; avoiding eye contact.

                “Fine be that way.” I say.

                “We’re still going anyways. We’ll just take Dan’s car.” Nick says.

                “Then why are you begging for me to take you?”

                “Because what car do you think we’ll get more chicks in?” he replies coolly.

                I see Dan send him daggers in the rearview mirror.

                “And we wanted you to come along.” Brandon adds quickly.

                “Please.” Hank whispers in my ear sending a shiver through me. No one else notices as he grabs a piece of my hair and wraps it around his finger.

                I snatch my hair back angrily.

                “Chloe come on it’s just dancing.” Dan says.

                “Fine.” I growl, but then smile as I see Becka slowly walking out of the main office. “But Becka’s coming too.”

                Dan groans as the boys in the back let out a few “Yeah’s.”

                “Oh Becka!” I call as I pull up next to her. She smiles, but as soon as her eyes settle on the boys the smile is wiped off her face.

                My smile only gets bigger and a bit smugger as I say, “Now!”

                Immediately Nick and Hank get out and capture Becka who had started to sprint across the parking lot.

                “No! No! Let go!” Becka screams thrashing against them. It’s a feeble action though because before she knows it she’s squished between Brandon and Hank in the back seat.

                “This is kidnapping! HELP! HELP!” she continues to yell.

                I laugh. “Boys.”

                Immediatley Brandon covers her mouth.

                Not ten seconds later, “Ew she licked me!” Brandon yells, “Ow, she bit me. Oh my gosh get her away from me.” He continues to scream frantically.

                Oh he’s such a drama queen!

                “Becka will you be quiet now.”

                “Sure.” She says. I can practically see the smug smile on her face.  

A: Okay so this is just a teaser because my parents decided to “surprise me” with a trip to New York. And no it's not the fancy Square Times part of New York. I travel there a lot and I’m going to visit family so it’s going to be so boring! Help me! Anyways I figured this was better than nothing since I had said I would upload…hehe I’ll upload soon next time since this wasn’t a real chapter. That's also why there might be some mistakes. No time to edit.

ON A SIDE NOTE: It’s really funny how people say they love Hank because he’s sort of based off this guy I knew lol. Except I made him better and older <notice I said better hehe> So yeah it kind of cracks me up.