Love, obsession, loathing. Make up your MIND! Part 5

Start from the beginning

The door opened soundlessly and I stepped into the dark room, closing the door quietly behind me.  

Sasha was lying in his bed; bandages rapped around most of his body also stitches lined his right cheek and above his left eye. His eyes were closed and his mouth slightly open as he slept.  

I tiptoed over to him and sat gentle on his bed and took his hand in between mine. It felt strange to be the one not lying unconscious.  

"Sasha..."I whispered softly, squeezing hand, "It's me, please open your eyes."  

There was no response, I leaned closer and gently kissed him.  

"I love you..." I closed me eyes, resting my forehead against his.  

"Kelly," whispered Sasha, blinding in confusion, "am I dreaming?"  

"No you're awake," I laughed, relieved, "oh Sasha I'm so sorry for everything-"  

"Don't apologise Kelly, it's all my fault-"  

"No Sasha, its not," I breathed, "you never stopped believing in us. It was me who thought just because Jeremy told me it's our fate to hurt each other we shouldn't be together."  

"We have hurt each other Kelly but wait-" he paused, "who's Jeremy?"  

I froze, glancing sideways as I felt the brush of the young wolf's fur against my shoulder.  

Tell him Kelly, Jeremy whined, dipping his head.  

"Umm Jeremy is my guardian wolf who's sitting on the end of your bed."  

God that sounded so stupid, I won't blame Sasha if he thinks he's I'm mad.  

But Sasha just laughed, sitting up, "Mel's been telling me the same thing."  

"Who's Mel?" I asked in disbelief.  

"Mel's my guardian," Sasha said simply, "if you get Jeremy to touch Mel then we'll be able to see each other guardians."  

I looked at Jeremy just in time to see him leap off the bad and raise his front paw. His paw touch something suddenly another animal appeared its paw raised to touching Jeremy's.  

Mel was a beautiful snow leopard, her fur pure white with dark grey spots covering her entire body. Her amber eyes were sparkling and her long tail curved at the tip.  

"Kelly," said Sasha touching my face with his hand, "I believe fate can change."  

"So do I," I whispered then I leaned forwards to meet Sasha's lips.  

This was where I was meant to be, I was sure now and nothing could ever convince me the other way ever again.  

Rapped in Sasha's strong arms I kissed his back desperately trying to make him feel the love that was swelling up inside of me. A longing beyond ever of our control took over and we welcomed it.  

I moaned his name as we rolled over so he was on top, his lips moving down my jaw to my neck his teeth nipping my skin.  

I let him undress me down to me underwear when I stopped him, placing one hand against his heaving chest the other against his face.  

"Sasha...I love you," I whispered then leaned in again and welded my lips to his stopping him from saying the same to me. He never had to say it to me again I knew he did and there was nothing I or anyone could do to change that. 

"I love you so much Kelly," he said against me mouth.  

Damn it!  

I bit his lip.  

"Aw, what was that for?" gasped Sasha, licking his stinging lip.  

"You don't need to tell me you love me, I know you do."  

"I know that but I think it's still nice to hear," whispered Sasha, nipping my shoulder playfully.  

I gave up and resorted to biting his ear.  

"Aw, oh you're in so much trouble now," he snarled, his golden eyes flashing.  

"I thought werewolves like biting during sex," I laughed, my eyes gleaming.  

"You have no idea," growled Sasha dangerously.  

"Then you'd better show me then."

*Hi everyone. Listen it had dawned on me that Kelly is now older then sasha (looks) so just pretend that she didn't wait ten years but only one, ok? sorry about that.*

End of Part 5

So what did you think? 

PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT BELOW AND VOTE!! 

XX

So what did you think? 

PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT BELOW AND VOTE!! 

XX