Butterflies *PG13*

Start from the beginning

"Scott! Why are you ignoring me?" Mitch genuinely was upset that he wasn't responding. He knew he was pushing and shouldn't try to seduce him in public, but Scott never ignored him. It almost made him feel insignificant. "You're making me sad! You look so beautiful and sexy and I want you so much, but you won't even look at me! You're so hot and I wanna be yours, Sco-"

"You already are mine, Mitchie, and I'm yours. There's no reason for you to be sad and I know you can wait because you've done it before. Be good, please." Oh, God. How was it possible for anyone to tell Mitch 'no'? This was going to kill him. His heart dropped a little even through he knew Mitch was being dramatic and that he would get what he wanted if he would just be patient.

"But daddy..." Mitch glanced out the window to make sure they were alone before unzipping and unbuttoning his pants, sighing at the release from his constricting skinny jeans. "Look. I'm so wet. I want you so bad! Please don't make me wait, I already waited enough in the studio. Please?"

Scott blushed, Mitch's heavy arousal both turning him on and stressing him out. "Baby, people with penises don't get wet. You're being silly. You need to wait, we can't do this outside of home."

"But I'm...I want you!" Now he was just being bratty, but rather than the whining annoying Scott, it made him feel even more guilty for denying him. "We can get under that blanket that's in the trunk for road trips and no one will ever know. Please, Scotty? How can you say no to me when I want you so bad? You're everything I've ever wanted and I'm so in love with you and you won't...you won't...noooo!"

Scott silently put the car in drive despite the whiney boy's protests, way too flustered to actually argue with him about this. Mitch knew how much Scott hated the idea of doing anything risky in public, that he was absolutely horrified by the idea of getting caught and having to deal with leaked photos or videos. But then again, there was nothing- nothing- sexier to him than a horny, needy Mitch. And this sudden litany of compliments and praises? The fact that he was already so hard because of him? This was as torturous for Scott as it was for Mitch. The poor boy was a tightly wound ball of desire and Scott wouldn't help him until they were home, and he hated himself for it.

Mitch didn't miss that Scott was overthinking and he decided to take advantage of it, because Scott just looked too good right now and he was nothing short of desperate. He rested his head on the back of the seat and let out a playful moan, causing Scott to stop criticizing himself and laugh a little. But then he let out another. And another. And then he began dragging them out a little, making them sound soft and erotic and sensual, and Scott's blush spread from his cheeks down to his neck. He could feel Mitch's eyes on him and hated what Mitch was doing to him. Hated it. But he couldn't bring himself to tell Mitch to stop, not only because he sounded absolutely gorgeous in the most sinful way possible but because he didn't have the heart to keep shutting him down.

Over three full minutes of moaning hadn't gotten a single word out of Scott, and instead just managed to make both of them hornier without any release.  They were more than half an hour away from home and Mitch knew he still had a chance to convince Scott to pull over so he decided that he would try his best. Every time they drove past a relatively empty area, Mitch would eagerly point it out and beg shamelessly.

"How about there? Look, that whole plaza is closed! It's so perfect!"

"Mitch, no."

"But, daddy! There's only like, one other car-"

"Mitch, please. Shhhh. Put some music on."