C- Out

He was...scared?

Cole was scared of what I'd say to him.

My whole body jerked in surprise, never would I have thought this to happen! I'm literally speechless, blinking twice I turned the page in a hurry.

I have to know what Cole thinks, because that boy sure can cover up his emotions well.

I looked to the front of the page and noticed there was no date, to make sure this wasn't a mistake I checked the other pages and saw Cole didn't write the date anymore.

Huh, I wonder why?

Flipping back I kept on reading.

Since she found out about the journal, I decided to use this to my advantage and get close to her. Hopefully show her the better side of me, but then again she brought it out of me without even trying.

I guess I picked the right person, not a lot of people can get close to me but somehow, she wormed her way in.

I'm not the only one that changes, the one I love, she has a different and more feistier side to her. Damn, I would be lying if I say it wasn't such a huge turn on.

Immediately I blushed, and discreetly fanned myself. Cole wasn't even here and he still affects me like no other.

I especially loved the time we spent at the back of the library.

Man what I give to go back, I don't mind kissing those lips every day.

Shit, I need a cold shower.

C-out

...I think my glasses just fogged up.

My face and body burned red, I felt like I was going to explode. Urgh, Cole sure knows how to seduce a girl even when he's not here!

I turned my attention back to the book all the while, trying to control my never ending blush.

I have a problem...

I think she likes my best friend.

The way she looks at him is how I want her to look at me! I saw the way she blushes at him, and its worse when my best friend encourages her!

I told him to back off and he said that he was just trying to be her friend. I almost punched him then and there.

As a way to get him out of her head, I took her to meet my family. I guess I should thank my embarrassing parents for getting me the chance to have her in my arms.

And damn did she fit perfectly!

If I wasn't interrupted by my stupid brother then I would have gotten a kiss too!

This book isn't good for my mind and body. Cole's words are sending my body in a frenzy, my heart won't stop beating fast, my blush won't go down, and my palms won't stop sweating.

But mostly, my love won't stop growing. His words sounded so sincere especially when my eyes drifted to the next sentence...

Once I get her, I plan to never let her go...and that's a promise.

****

A/N

"Oh Cole, you're so sweet!" the author giggled and huddled in the corner while reading Cole's dairy when suddenly it was ripped out of her hands. The author looked up only to flinch as Cole's scary glare.

"Are you Mia?" he asked with a hard voice.

The author vigorously shook her head.

"So that means this isnt yours!" He said and started to walk off before pausing and turned to the teary eyed author, "Oh and it's a journal not a diary!!" and then he was gone.

"COLEEEEE!!! MY LOVEEE!! NOOOO!!" the author wailed and slowly started to rock like a baby on the floor while sucking her thumb and mumbling words like, 'No' 'Don't leave me' and finally 'i know where you live!'

"And that was the story of a desperate author whose own characters didnt like her....The End." the assistant closed the book and all the fans cheered and clapped. 

"I Hate You All!" The author growled angrily while walking past all the fans and her stupid assitant who wrote a book about her.