New Sweater

I low key h a t e this because it's been in my drafts since before I was born but I feel like I could not possibly edit it any harder so here u gooooooo have some fluff!

"Oh my godddddd" Scott breathed, rolling from his back flat onto his stomach. "Yes! Yeeeeessssss, bitch...give me a 360."

Mitch smiled and twirled around, running his fingers through his hair once he was facing the bed again. "So? You like?"

Scott nodded eagerly, sitting up on the bed and motioning with his finger for him to come closer. The comforter was a mess from how much Scott had moved around on it in the past twenty minutes as he watched Mitch turn today's shopping spree into a private fashion show but he couldn't care less. Mitch made his way to the bed, trying his best not to trip on the random articles of clothing strewn on the floor, and stopped once he was stomach-to-face level with a sitting Scott.

"Okay, now turn around." Mitch did, and Scott smiled like an overexcited child when he was faced with an expanse of smooth, pale skin. The waistband of Mitch's light-wash skinny jeans was just barely peeking up from the bottom of the hole in the dark, soft open back sweater. "This is my favorite, favorite one. Wow. I can just sneak right in here and..."

"NO" Mitch squirmed and jumped forward when nimble fingers snuck under the soft material and tickled at his sides. "No. If this makes you wanna tickle me, I'm returning it tomorrow."

"No! I swear I'll never tickle you again. Come back, baby. You have to keep this one" Scott whined, opening his arms out to a very skeptical Mitch who'd. He sighed and stepped back, letting Scott set his hands on his sides over the warm material of the unique top. "Damn, baby. I never knew I needed you in an open back sweater until now. Whoa. I'm buying you every single one I see from now on."

Mitch chuckled when he felt kisses be pressed along his spine. "Why do you like it so much? It's not like you've never seen my back before." Scott had seen quite literally every single part of Mitch (on numerous occasions) and he was surprised at the positive reaction this sweater was getting. The sudden fixation on his exposed back was cute, and he was glad Scott seemed to like seeing him in his new sweater as much as he enjoyed wearing it.

"I don't know" Scott mumbled, smiling when Mitch shivered as he licked at the little dimple on his lower back. "It just looks really, really good on you. And the back...I like it a lot. Very sensual. Very you."

Mitch smiled. The boy would not stop kissing his back and he didn't have any intention of stopping him. "Mmm. I should try my clothes on for you more often. I didn't think you'd let me keep this one."

"Huh?" Scott mindlessly pressed more kisses to his back before slipping his hands inside of the sweater, resting them exactly where they were before but now directly on his skin. "Let you keep it? Why?"

"Or I don't know...like, wear it in public. It's pretty revealing."

"Mhm." Scott was so distracted that he continued to rub little circles with his thumbs into Mitch's back for a few moments before he finally understood Mitch's argument. "Oh...yeah, it is. Very revealing."

"So can I wear it out?"

Scott frowned a little and slipped his hands out of Mitch's sweater. "Can you?" Mitch nodded. "Hey, turn around. I feel like I'm talking to your little butt." He gave Mitch's ass a little slap before he turned around and looked down at him. "Was that a serious question? Can you wear it out?"