A Wrinkle In Time

Start from the beginning

Josselyn sprung from her bed to hug me. "You are somebody Vera, you just need a push to see that."

I scoffed. "If I was I would have been married; I'm 33 years old and not anywhere and I would have stopped selling my body." I was just an interior designer who still lived with her mother and weird sister.

Joss kissed my cheek once more. "I'll never be loved so you aren't alone Sissy." That's only cause she choose that lifestyle. I took comfort in her words however. "You have two mistresses Vera, you just choose not to love them, you will go to them and tell them after this and forget about mama's cruelty. "

I did. I belonged to two German girls who loved me. Heidi and Irina. My sister's two loyal guards, I loved them both and a world without them in unimaginable. I had been without them for awhile since before Eliza disappeared. "Looks like we're both going to New York."

We packed quickly while I set a private plane trip. "Try not to kill anyone on this trip m'kay?"

Joss shrugged her shoulders "I'll try my darnedest!" That was good enough. We finished packing. "Mama we're going to New York, don't lose your marbles while we're gone!"

All she said was "bring me back my bebe. " mama had already lost it. My sister was late to say that. We had to bring Eliza home still before mother was too sick.

"Do you think it's worth it?" Josselyn started. "Bringing her home? Because I'd rather have her set free then trapped with people she hates-- I mean she doesn't hate me because we were so close and suffered the same fate."

I shook my head. "I just need her for a while so mama don't go crazy, funny how she used to be like a Steel Magnolia."

We packed in my car. "Mama's always been nuts gyal." She said while almost done packing. "We're getting our sister then returning her back to the busy habitat she belongs."

I raised and eyebrow, "why are you talking about her like she's a bird?"

And it was plain as day. "Eliza Robinson will fly like a Phoenix from thee ashes."

And that's why Josselyn is brightest out of us all. Even mama.
She was so deep and smart. If she was that smart she could have got away with murder if she wasn't already an assassin and never caught when she killed for fun.

I closed my trunk and got in my seat putting the key in the ignition and letting my car prepare before driving."If you weren't a nut you'd be my favorite sister."

She chuckled wickedly. "If you hadn't slept with my boyfriend I'd actually be sane and you'd be my favorite sister too." She growled. "You slept with anyone all because your pvssy got wet at the first man possible -- Not to mention when you fucked mama's last ex husband, cousin Jerry, cousin Nick or uncle Rosteu. Your boss, his wife, your teachers!"

I boiled at the seams ready to choke Joss. "Okay I get it!" I snapped. "I'm a whore!" I had forgotten all about sleeping with the love of her life. The first boy she ever dated and kissed. Until one night I couldn't keep my hands to myself and I actually molested him, he didn't want it... At first. I took his virginity from him before my innocent sister could. The story was tragic. Shall I go back down memory lane?

Young Vera's pov

I sat in my room touching myself like a bitch in heat. I was surprised I had the room all to myself. Eliza and Joss and I shared a room, Eliza ran away again after one of mama's husband's raped her again. I could care less and Joss was out probably taking care of farm animals and speaking to Bayou snakes.

I was about to cum and that's what mattered. I was so in myself that I didn't hear anyone come in from my bedroom window until someone dropped in.