Chapter 24

"Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Zoe, you're fourteen now and Daniel's looking at your bras," I heard five voices singing.

"WHAT," I screamed wide awake as I sprung out of bed. I looked around and noticed the boys lying on the floor clutching their stomachs, laughing.

"Oh my god Zoe," Niall panted trying to stop laughing. "You should've seen your face!"

"Yes yes very funny," I said rolling my eyes. "Now leave and let me get ready."

I headed to the bathroom and took a shower, I wrapped up my hair in a towel and tied another on my body. I headed to my closet where I grabbed my pre planned birthday outfit. I got dressed in a blue silky dress with flowers on it that stopped a bit below mid thigh. I curled my hair and put on some eyeliner and lipgloss. I smiled and headed out of my room.

"So you're finally ready," Harry asked. "You took forever."

"Well sorry but after all it is my birthday, I've got to look perfect," I replied cheekily. The boys smiled and chuckled lightly.

"Well the guests should be arriving in about half an hour and everything is set," Liam explained.

"Yep but Zoe you are getting our gifts now," Zayn stated and ran upstairs to his room.

The other boys followed and headed to their rooms. As well while I was left alone downstairs so I headed to the kitchen for a glass of water. I downed the glass and turned as I heard someone clear their throat. The boys were back.

Zayn, as excepted was the first to show his present at me. I unwrapped it to reveal a SnapBack that said 'Little Malik'.

"I have a matching one except it says 'Big Malik,' he told me.

"Awe Zayn that's adorable," I said pecking him on the cheek.

The rest of the boys gave me their presents as well. From Louis I had gotten a skateboard along with him promising to teach me. From Liam I had gotten a collection of five personalized phone cases of things that I loved. Harry had given me a pair of white Converse since he had thrown me in the mud while I was wearing my old pair. And Niall had gotten me Visa gift card for $75 with a promise to take me shopping. I thanked them and pecked them all on the cheek.

Guests started arriving one by one. And I was overwhelmed by the amount of celebrities that had wanted to come to my birthday party. Little Mix was here, Mary and Hazel, Justin Bieber, thanks to Niall, and way too many other people for me to list.

"Niall, Niall, have you seen Daniel," I asked him. No matter how many famous people were here I was just focused on finding one person, and no not Dory.

"Yeah he just got here he was putting his gift on the table," he replied.

I thanked him and headed over there. I saw him standing there looking at the crowd. "Daniel," I called. "Hey how are you?"

"I'm great, thanks for inviting me," he said. "But uh do you think it would be alright for me to give you your present now, I kind of wanted to give it to you in person."

I smiled at him and nodded. He took a box out of his pocket and opened it up. I gasped at the beautiful sight. It was a diamond necklace engraved with the words Zoe and Daniel, Friends Forever.

Authors Note
YAY!! An update two days in a row! I hope you guys liked it I honestly can't wait for the last chapter and after that the sequel to this book! Both the final chapter and the sequel will have a lot to do with Zaniel and One Direction obviously. And once again guys please check out the story marsdirectioner18 just published. It would mean a lot to both of us. Thanks guys!
~H