Chapter 7

After yesterday, all I wanted to do was to chill with my brother and the lads and get to know what they are actually like not just as celebrities. I was on the laptop that I found in my room when Zayn came into my room.

"Hey Zoe, oh I see you found your laptop," he said.

"Wait did you say MY laptop," I exclaimed I had never had an electronic device to myself before at the orphanage we only had a desktop computer that everyone used.

"Yep it's all yours," he said before continuing. "Now why don't you come downstairs Harry made breakfast."

I follow Zayn downstairs where I am engulfed by a wonderful smell. Pancakes, one of my favorite breakfast foods that I rarely ever got in the orphanage. Harry handed me a plate of three pancakes and I drowned them in maple syrup.

"Zoe tour will end soon and the lads and I will all go back to our flat in London. We have one rather large one that we all share," he told me. "But I want to give you a choice, to be homeschooled with a tutor or go to public school."

"Um I think I'll actually go to public school, in the orphanage the headmistress just taught us in these small rooms so yeah I think I want to go to public school," I told Zayn.

"That's perfectly fine, whatever you decide and it'll be good for you to make some friends," he responded. "And also what's your favorite color so I can tell the designers how to set up your room."

"It's blue but you don't have to do that, you've already done enough for me by taking me in," I said.

"As if I'd let you live in a boring room, you're my little sister it's my job to spoil you," Zayn answered pinching my cheeks and annoying me.

I smiled brightly at him. I started chatting with the other boys and getting to know them from a normal perspective and not a fans. They were sweet and had similar yet completely different personalities. Liam was with no doubt the responsible one, but still liked to have fun. Louis on the other hand was the opposite always having fun but when he wanted to get something done he put his mind to it. Niall is totally carefree and hilarious just a cheerful little leprechaun. While Harry was just himself, I could already tell he was an amazing cook and he had such a bubbly personality yet it was slightly flirty in a joking manner. And of course Zayn, my dear older brother. He was a quite person not one of the loudest, unlike Louis but once you got him out of his shell he was just as mischievous as Louis in ways. I could already tell these boys would make my life living hell but it was still going to a whole lot of fun.

Authors Note
I'd just like to say thank you for everyone who's checked out my story and voted on it thank you for the 90 reads and 8 votes. Could we try to get it to a hundred reads and 10 votes? That would really make my day.
And I'd also like to give a shoutout to my friend 18_OneDirection_18 please go check out her book and follow her. She was the one that gave me a few new ideas for this book so you guys can defiantly except more to come.
~H