Chapter 5

Authors Note: The picture on the side is sort of like what I picture Zoe like except with darker hair and brown eyes. Anyway, enjoy the chapter!

****Zayn's POV****
As soon as the orphanage owner asked how she could help us I knew I had to do it. "I'd like to adopt Zoe," I stated with confidence. The boys, Zoe and the owner of the orphanage all turned to look at me, but I didn't change my decision in the slightest bit.

"That's great, follow me to the office and we can figure everything out in my office." The owner of the orphanage addressed me.

I let her lead me inside with Liam hot on my tail.

"Zayn, what in the world do you think you're doing?" he questioned in a fast whisper.

"What's right," I said. "I'm not letting my little sister get away from me again." With that I headed into her office.

Once I had worked out all the details with Miss. Davis, I went looking for Zoe. Once I spotted her I approached her with a huge smile on my face. "Pack your bags Zoe you're coming home with me!" I exclaimed. Then Zoe did something that probably made my day better than I ever thought it could be, she hugged me.

After she got her things ready we drove back to the hotel. We had just stepped into the lobby when all six of us stopped in our tracks.

"Boys," he said "There you are, I've been looking for you...wait who is this girl and why does she have a suitcase with her?"

"She's my sister, and I just adopted her back into my family," I told Simon.