Chapter 10

**Zayn's P.O.V**
"I know exactly where she is, she's in Bradford." I stated. "She went to see our mother."

**Zoe's P.O.V**
I got off the bus at Bradford and started the fifteen minute walk to Trisha Malik's house my so called "mother." But she didn't deserve that title. I was only visiting her because I needed answers. I arrived at her house and sighed, I gathered my courage for what awaited me and knocked on the door. It was opened my the very person I needed to confront.

"Oh, it's you," she said sounding exasperated.

"So now you remember me? After all these years? You gave me up and now that Zayn's taken me in you think I won't have questions for you," I spat at her.

"Fine, you want answers? You'll get them," she glared at me. "I gave you up because you're ugly, you'll never be able to do anything in life I knew right away that you'd be a failure."

I stumbled back, shocked, tears stung my eyes. She shoved me harshly out of the doorway and slammed the door. I turned away and ran as far away from that house as my legs could carry me.

**Zayn's P.O.V**

"We need to find her," Louis said stating the obvious.

"No duh Louis, that's what Zayn's thinking about right now," Niall sighed hitting Louis upside the head.

"Alright, I got it," I started. "Harry grab my phone, it's in my room. She has a tracker on her phone and she has her phone with her we can use that to find her," I told them when Harry came back with my phone. I unlocked my phone and went to the Find iPhone app. I looked for the dot labeled Zoe's phone and found it right away, she was on 27th street in Bradford. (A/N not sure if that's a real street I think I made it up?)

**Zoe's P.O.V**
I sat on the corner of an alley on 27th street in tears. I couldn't believe what I had just heard. What kind of mother would say that to their child? The bullies at the orphanage who bullied me for liking One Direction were not as bad as that. It was as if someone had stepped on all my hopes and dreams.

I was so upset and caught up in my thoughts that I didn't hear the car pull up and someone walk over to me. I felt a hand on my shoulder and looked up. It was Zayn. I smiled and he smiled back.

"Zoe it's alright," he comforted me. "She told me what she said to you but you shouldn't take it to heart. You've got me and the boys now, we'll make a much better family all together. Let's go home now Zoe, the past is in the past. Don't give a damn what she thinks about you. Hey and tomorrow you can meet my fiancé Perrie Edwards."

I smiled and together we headed to the car where the boys were waiting for us.

Authors Note
First off, no hate to Trisha Malik, I'm only doing it for some action in the story!! And I decided since this is a fanfic and I've already kept Zayn in the band I could keep Perrie as his fiancé. I hope no one minds, I do support all of Zayn's decisions but Zerrie was my OTP. Hope you liked this chapter!
~H