Chapter 17

The weekend was sadly over and I was in the car as my brother drove me to school. We pulled up at the school, I kissed Zayn's cheek and said goodbye to him. I hopped out of the car and walked into the school.

I headed to my locker and got my stuff then went to go find my friends. I saw them talking by the doors to the gym. "Hey guys," I called.

"H–hi Zoe," Daniel stuttered.

We chatted about our weekends until the bell rang. We parted ways and Alex and I headed off to science.

I was walking back to my lunch table after getting my lunch with my friends when someone tripped me. I looked up and saw Robyn. I growled and picked myself up. My lunch was ruined but I didn't care. I started to walk off when I was shoved to ground. Robyn was standing over me and the next thing I knew, she was on top of me punching me. I gasped in pain and my friends started to pull Robyn off me. I watched Lauren tremble in fury. Mark and Alex were holding Robyn back. Daniel knelt next to me.

"Hey you okay," he asked concerned.

I nodded and he helped me up. The girls lead me to the bathroom while the boys promised they'd deal with Robyn. I looked in the mirror and saw that my lip was busted and bleeding and that I had a forming black eye.

The end of the school day had come. I put my jacket on and zipped it up over my mouth and put my hood up. I walked out of the building with my head down. I saw Harry's car pull up I got in the passengers seat and quickly turned to look out the window.

"How was school kido?" Harry questioned.

"Fine," I said shortly.

"Come on don't give me that, what's the matter," he pressed.

I sighed and thought for a moment. I decided that I could trust Harry and turned around as we pulled into the driveway.

"Who did this to you," Harry gasped.
I started crying. Harry grabbed my backpack and helped me out of the car. I leaned into him crying as he lead me to the house. Harry unlocked the door and took me inside.

"Hey Zoe– wait what's the matter," Louis asked.

I looked up and his reaction was the same as Harry's. He gasped and yelled for the other boys to get down here. The came down and gasped(wow there's a lot of gasping going on today).

"Zoe who did this to you," Zayn questioned clearly pissed and concerned.

I couldn't take it. I ran into his arms and cried my heart out. Niall got up for a second and came out of the kitchen with an ice pack. Liam looked at my black eye and then slowly placed the ice pack on it. Zayn sat down on the coach with me and held me close.

"Zoe," Niall started. "I know you're upset, but you need to tell us who did this so we can help."

"Alright," I sighed. "It was a girl in my grade by the name of Robyn, Robyn Tores."

Louis nodded and got up, mentioning that he was going to call the school.

"Zoe why don't you go upstairs and take a shower? You'll feel a bit better after you've had one," Zayn suggested.

I nodded and headed upstairs. I grabbed a British flag onesie and took a shower. After my shower I headed back downstairs. The boys saw me come down and smiled brightly at me.

"Zoe I've been thinking," Zayn told me. "And the other lads agree with me, that we need a bit of a break from it all. So we've decided that you, the rest of the boys, and our girlfriends are all going to take a two week vacation."

"Really? But where are we going," I questioned excitedly.

"We are going to...," Louis started.

"Los Angeles, California!" the boys exclaimed.

Authors Note
Hey everyone! Sorry it took me so long to update. Teachers were being annoying and giving a lot of work as the always do when we reach the end of a marking period. That's no excuse but I still hope you guys enjoyed the update!
~H