Chapter 12

I woke to Zayn telling me I had to get ready for my first day of school. I got dressed in a plain red button down shirt, dark jeans and my favorite pair of brown combat boots. I put my notebooks and folders as well as my pencil case inside my backpack. I was about to head downstairs when I remembered something.

I headed towards Liam's room and knocked. Liam can to the door and stood back to let me in. "Hey," I said. "You looked a bit sad yesterday at the cafe, I was wondering if everything was alright?"

"Zoe that's so sweet of you," Liam started. "Things could be better though. My girlfriend, you didn't meet her yesterday. Her name is Hazel, she has the most beautiful chocolate brown hair and eyes, she's like the sweetest girl I've ever met. Her and Mary, Louis girlfriend are in a singing duo called SuperBatGurls. But I'm worried about her."

Liam's bottom lip quivered slightly and I went over and hugged him. "Why are you worried about her Liam?"

"She called a couple nights ago, she told me she was sick. She said she was throwing up a lot and she was having stomach pains," he told me.

"Don't worry Liam, I'm sure she'll be alright and she'll obviously call you if something is wrong," I assured Liam.

"Your right Zoe," he smiled. "Come on let's go eat breakfast and get you to school, you don't want to be late your first day."

We pulled up outside the school building I hugged everyone goodbye and got out of the car. I went to the office and told them who I was and that I was a new student. They gave me my schedule and called a girl named Alex to come take me to my class.

"Hey I'm Alex come with me, I'll show you to all your classes since we have them together," Alex, who had blond hair and blue eyes said.

Alex and I sat next each other in class, we chatted and got to know each other turns out we had a lot in common. The classes I had went to so far all had pretty good teachers or so they seemed at the moment.

It was lunch time and I met Alex's friends Daniel, Lauren, Mark, and Sarah. My eyes were caught on Daniel's appearance his hair styled in a type of quiff(sort of like the youtuber Brent Rivera) and he had black hair and dark brown eyes. All her friend were really nice just as Alex was. Before I knew it the day was over and I was saying goodbye to my new friends.

I left the building and headed to the car. "Hey guys," I screamed jumping into the car.

"Well it looks like someone's happy," Zayn announced. "Make some new friends?"

"Yep Alex, Lauren, Sarah, Mark, and Daniel," I told the boys.

"That's great, but I have something I want to tell you guys," Liam started. "Well Zoe I told you about how Hazel thought she was sick, so she went to the doctors today. And she found out that she's pregnant, I'm going to be a father!

Authors Note
Heeeeeyyy GUYS!!! So Liam's girlfriend is preggers! I have something to ask you guys though, if I started writing another story would you people read it? It would be like a love story focused on Louis and Liam. What do you think? Comment below!
~H