Chapter 11

I woke up in the morning feeling a lot better and refreshed. I decided to forget everything that happened yesterday, like Zayn said, or better yet Elsa, the past is in the past. I quickly took a shower and got dressed. I headed downstairs for breakfast and found the kitchen empty. I looked at the clock for the first time today and realized it was only 9:00 in the morning. I had the greatest plan to wake up the boys.

I put a black ski mask on my face and dressed in a black shirt and black legging. I then downloaded crashing noises on my phone as if things were breaking. For the next part I took an old glass vase that was placed for recycling and dropped it on the kitchen floor. There was one last thing left for me to do, "AHH!! Zayn! Liam! Harry! Niall! Louis! Robber in the house," I screamed at the top of my lungs.

The sight I saw next was hilarious, the boys were all half dressed holding their idea of a 'weapon'. Zayn was holding a straightener, Liam had a pair of cleats, Louis held his alarm clock, Harry had a spatula, and Niall was holding a Nandos gift card. I burst out laughing at the sight and took off my ski mask.

"You? But why," Harry asked shocked.

"Well you guys were asleep and I need to wake you up so I decided to prank you," I said simply.

"Whatever guys we need to get dressed it almost ten and we have brunch with Perrie and my girlfriend at eleven," Louis said blushing a bit.

I went upstairs and took off my "robber" outfit. I changed into a dark blue sleeveless top with bleached jeans and my dark red Converse high tops. I grabbed my phone and headed downstairs. I headed to the van with the boys and we were off. We pulled up at a nice little cafe and headed inside.

Louis and Zayn lead us straight to our table where two beautiful girls one of them who I recognized as Perrie Edwards from Little Mix. Louis went up to the girl with long curly black hair and dark brown eyes. He tapped her shoulder causing her to turn. She rushed to get up as Louis lifted her off the ground and spun her around as they shared a kiss. Meanwhile Zayn was full on making out with Perrie.

"Zoe this is my girlfriend Marianne, but everyone calls her Mary," Louis told me.

She smiled at me and I smiled back the rest of the boys and I took our seats while Zayn was still making out with Perrie. Liam quickly cleared his throat. Zayn let go of Perrie and they both blushed a crimson red.

"Sorry guys," Zayn muttered. "Zoe this is my fiancé Perrie your soon to be sister in law."

The waiter came and we ordered, I chatted with the girls, we really hit off especially Mary and I. My life went from a boring orphanage to celebrities? I highly doubted that my life could get any better now.

Authors Note
Hey guys hoped you liked the chapter this one was a bit of a filler but there will be another update tomorrow around the same time as today and as usual. Stay amazayn, briliam, extrodinharry, fabulouis, and Last but never least phenominiall!
~H