Chapter 15

"Uh Zayn, I can explain," I stuttered. He looked at me and I was sure he was going to explode any minute. But then he did the unexpected, he laughed.

"You should've seen you're face! Zoe it's just a late I don't really care as long as you have a good explanation," Zayn told me.

I was taken aback but then I realized Zayn didn't care. "Well Zayn what happened was I was talking to my friends and the first bell rang, signaling we had five minutes to get to class. I went to my locker and got my books and headed to class. But I got lost and I was running. I would've been there on time if the stupid teacher didn't purposely shut the door on me."

"Well that teacher seems like a pain alright," Zayn said. "Just be a bit more responsible with your time next in the future. Like go to your locker before talking to your friends."

I nodded to let him know I understood. I was just glad that today was Friday and the weekend had begun.

"What should we do this weekend," Harry questioned.

"A new restaurant opened down the road," Niall points out. "We should go and try that."

"Alright Nialler we'll do that tomorrow after we go zip-lining," Louis suggests.

"That's a good idea we should do that," I say.

We all agreed on going zip-lining and then eating at the new restaurant down the street. And that on Sunday we would just relax and have a movie marathon.

The next morning we all got up early to head down to the zip-lining place. I could tell Zayn was a bit nervous because the course went directly over water. The boys sent me out first then Niall, Harry, Louis, Liam, and finally Zayn. It was an amazing feeling and the scenery was beautiful.

Everyone was down at the platform except for Zayn. We waited and ten minutes later we saw him on his way down. He landed on the platform and the employees helped him unbuckle.

"What took you so long," Liam asked Zayn.

"My zip-line got stuck over the water. And since I was over water I freaked out and forgot how to get the harness sliding down the line. Then I finally remembered to pull the black lever thing." Zayn told us.

We headed back to our neighborhood and to the new restaurant. Liam parked the car and angrily turned to face Niall.

"Niall did you know that the new restaurant was Nandos," he questioned trying to keep his cool.

"Um yeah," Niall started. "But since we're here we might as eat!"

We went home after a Nandos dinner. We went to sleep late after a long game of Apples to Apples. Tomorrow we planned to sleep in and have a lazy day. Watching movies and eating junk food.

Authors Note
Sorry I didn't update yesterday. I might update again later tonight, hope you enjoyed the chapter.
~H