Chapter 23

**Louis POV**

Zoe had been in the hospital for two days now and she was finally getting released today! We were all incredibly relived that she as alright so we decided to celebrate by surprising her with a trip to Six Flags.

**Zoe's POV**
I was in my hospital room just playing games on my phone when the boys walked in with their girlfriends.

"You little bug guess what," Louis exclaimed. "I'm taking all you peasants to Six Flags! Zoe here's some clothes go get ready."

I caught the bag of stuff Harry threw at me as Hazel exclaimed the girls would help me get ready. Afterwards I had my hair in a high ponytail and I was wearing a blue striped tank top with jeans and my favorite white Vans.

"LEGGO," Louis shouted as soon as I came out of the bathroom.

We ran out of the hospital causing nurses and doctors to glare disapprovingly and we met up with Paul to be led out through the crowd of screaming fangirls.

It turns out that the boys had rented out the entire park so they didn't have to worry about being chased by fans constantly. We decided our first rollercoaster would be Nitro.

"I'm going with Mary," Hazel exclaimed. "Sorry Liam it's bestie time today."

"Fine I'll just take Zoe then she's always been my favorite anyway," Liam said smirking.

The ride was awesome and Harry and Zayn being the cowards they are were freaking out the whole time and screaming at the top of their lungs. Liam and I were constantly laughing at them. Mary and Hazel decided to act like they were drunk and sing their songs at the top of their lungs while swaying and leaning on each other for balance. The people who weren't screaming were laughing at the four idiots.

We spent the day eating and exploring the parks as well as going on every single ride, well some of us did A.K.A everyone besides Harry and Zayn who had to stand in front of the garbage can after their first time on Bizarro while the rest of us went on three times in a row. And after a while Niall ditched us too so he could go pig out on food so it was Louis, Nikki, Mary, Hazel, Liam, Perrie and me just enjoying the rollercoasters.

We decided to head over to the boardwalk where Louis, Liam, Zayn, and Niall all played games and won their girls stuffed animals. And since Rose wasn't here Harry played for me, but he lost. I didn't really care since I'd already won five for myself.

"It's alright Harry," I told him. "It's the thought that counts, I love you," and I leaned over and kissed his cheek.

"Awe Zoe you're so sweet, but I can't believe I did worse at these than a thirteen year old girl," he exclaimed.

"What's that supposed to mean," I questioned. "Are you saying girls can't do what guys can, and I'm almost fourteen, get it right." Harry was just about to say something else when Zayn interrupted him.

"Zoe I just remembered who do you want your age at your birthday party," he asked.

"Zayn there's only one person I want there besides all you guys," I sighed with a dreamy look on my face. "My best friend Daniel."

"OH ZOE HAS A CRUSH," Louis and Mary screamed in unison.

I blushed heavily and saw Niall wink at me with a smirk on his face. Uh oh I thought, this can not be good.

Authors Note
Ok okay I know you hate me and I'd just like to say you have permission to kill me. I am so so so sorry I haven't updated in like forever. I'm not even going to start with excuses cuz at this point I can't justify any once again I'm sorry and go ahead and kill me. Now about this book there are going to be two more chapters before it's over. But do not worry!! I have made up my mind and there will be a sequel. Yes lovelies I will not leave you hanging. I repeat there will be a sequel. If you have any ideas for the sequel I'll consider them so thanks and sorry for the long A/N and the long wait.
~H