Temporary High

Mulai dari awal

"Oh yeah. In every sense of the word."

"Head feel any better?"

"A little. Ass still sore though. Took a good pounding last night."

Scott rolled his eyes, rubbing circles into Mitch's back. He seemed to be starting the conversation for him. Good. "I know you did, Mitchie."

He flinched, a little bit surprised at Scott's response. Scott could feel Mitch's cheek heat up as he pressed his face closer to his chest. "You do? Were we that loud?"

"Um, I'm pretty sure the neighbors heard you."

"Fuck" he groaned, bringing a hand over his eyes. "That's so embarrassing. It had to be good if I was really being that extra though. I wish I remembered more of it."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah. I wish I could remember who it was."

Script frowned. "Who who was?"

"The guy I hooked up with last night, dumbass."

Scott felt his heart drop to his stomach. Mitch couldn't even remember who he'd hooked up with last night? He stayed quiet for a moment, waiting to see if he was going to say anything else. "That was a joke, right?"

Mitch moved underneath the covers, nestling even closer to him. "Why would I joke about that? I looked through my phone to see if I saved his number but there was nothing. He was such a good fuck though. Damn. I'm so sore."

"Oh."

"What?"

"You really don't remember who you had sex with less than ten hours ago?"

"No." Mitch frowned up at Scott. "Why, do you? You didn't drink last night, do you remember?"

"No, Mitchie. I'm not the one who hooked up with him."

"Right." He nuzzled back into his chest. "That's okay, there are plenty of boys out there that are just as good at sex. Just gotta find em. I'm done with my coffee, can you get rid of this?"

Scott sighed, prying the cup from between them and setting it on the floor next to the bed. Mitch had been doing this for way too long. Ever since he broke up with his last boyfriend a couple months ago he would force Scott to go clubbing with him almost nightly, occasionally striking lucky and finding someone to go home with. Other times, he would end up bringing boys go their apartment and Scott was forced to listen to him have sex with some stranger until the early hours of the morning. He'd refrained from reprimanding him since he knew the boy was still a bit heartbroken but if he was forgetting his hookups within hours of having them in his bed, it was definitely time to intervene. He tried to clear some of the hurt in his own heart for at least long enough to try to talk some sense into him.

"Hey, Mitchie? I've been wanting to talk to you about something for a while. Is this an okay time?"

"Mhm. Do it quietly, though. My head is killing me."

"Alright." He brought his hand up to Mitch's head, running his fingers through the mess of brown resting on top of it. "I'm only asking because I'm worried, but how are you? Like, post-Alex wise?"

Mitch sighed picked at a few pieces of lint on Scott's shirt before splaying his hand over his abdomen, staring at the outline of his fingers. "I'm okay, I think. It still hurts, you know?" He began tracing a little pattern on Scott's stomach with one finger and the blond felt his heart flutter. Everything about this boy was so fucking endearing and he needed to stay focused and calm down if he really wanted to have this conversation. "I'm still sad and angry but I think it's finally wearing off a bit. Why? Am I not acting okay?"