S T R O N G E R

Psst. It's back.

What's back?

THE VOYANT SERIES THATS WHAT.

Cue our story happy dance. Happy dance, happy dance. If you guys aren't dancing along with me this will be very upsetting and probably embarrassing.

For reals though, did you guys really think I'd let Brianna leave that easily? Gaah, I'm not Jeff I don't make characters disappear *cough* Isaac Lahey *cough. WHO SAID THAT?!?!?!?

Wait wait wait. If somebody didn't think I was doing another book in this series I have a question for YOU... Do you even read my authors notes at the end of each chapter? Am I just wasting my time with those?

Anyways, Brianna is coming back just as things, once again, go to shit. This time there is no Stiles she can fall back on because of a certain werecoyote. The same werecoyote who is going to have a complicated frenemy-ship with our favourite blonde. But do you know what no-boyfriend-Brianna means?!

RISE LYDIANNA FANS RISE!!!

This season the girls are taking over I PROMISE. It's a very girl strong season and I cannot wait for it. Love me some Brianna, Lydia, Kira and Malia.

OOOOOOO AND BABY LIAM DUNBAR THATS GONNA BE FUN.

Obviously Brianna and Scott are back to being best buddies as well. Do you really think I could make Saint Scott McCall stay mad at Bri forever? Nope.

But, Brianna can stay mad at herself. Ask yourself some questions right now. How is she dealing with the death of Allison and Aiden? How is she dealing with herself killing Barrow? Has she got over it? How's she gonna react to all the Derek drama? Is Malia going to replace her? Are Malia and Brianna even going to be friends? What about Stianna?!?!?

ALL OF THESE QUESTIONS. SO MANY QUESTIONS.

But they'll all be answered in the newest book...

Drumroll please!!

Stronger!!!!!?!?@272(9:)238:!(38

Without all of the numbers and exclamation points and brackets and shit of course.

But, yeah, if you couldn't guess from the title the newest book in this series is called Stronger. By the time you're reading this the first chapter/disclaimer thing will be published so you can save it in your library or whatever. See I am good to you guys.

Honestly, I think writing these are my favourite parts about these books. I'm not kidding.

But anyway, for the last time in this book... Say it with me now...

Milli out xoxo