Twenty Eight ~ Lost

Hours and hours were spent by Brianna running, driving, jogging, walking. Every piece of transport she could use to get around she used it. Shouting, screaming Lydia's name in hope she'd pop up out of nowhere. But after a good three hours her car finally ran out of gas.

She slammed the car door in anger and sat on the bonnet. The fact her best friend was missing felt like her fault. A few tears escaped her eyes as she rested her head in the palms of her hands. Luckily she got no weird looks from people since the road was nearly out of Beacon Hills. She'd literally searched every place in Beacon Hills in hope to find them.

Brianna had no clue how much time had passed since she'd stopped searching. In fact she'd so nearly taken a nap on top of her car but the sound of a familiar cars horn stopped her from it. With furrowed eyebrows she turned to see Stiles's jeep parked next to her. "Bri?" A boy yelled as he rolled down the window. "Are you okay?" Scott called from the passengers seat.

"I've looked everywhere. I can't find her." She stated simply.

"We have everybody looking for her. We came to find you." Scott explained.

"Why?" Brianna yelled in frustration. "Lydia is the one who's missing!"

"Bri," he sighed but Brianna shook her head. After a moment she told them both to just leave.

Realising she wasn't in the mood to be reasoned with, they left her too it. Stupidly they trusted her to do something reasonable like call a cab to take her back to the loft. But obviously Brianna wasn't going to do something like that.

She fished out her phone from her jackets pocket. Without a seconds thought about the consequences, because she knew that would be enough to stop her from doing what she was going to, she dialled the number. "How did I know you was going to take my call?" She smirked to make the act feel more believable.

"Because, Little Dove." He replied, using that nickname Brianna despised. "I knew that you'd come running back sooner or later."

"Well, then I guess you're going to need to pick me up, I'm tired of running."

***

Now Brianna realises she can't trust anybody who wants chaos, strife and pain. It only backfires. No matter how much the idiot seems to like you. Life lessons by Brianna: she makes disastrous mistakes so you don't have too.

Void had tied up Brianna's wrists and was now pushing her forcefully down endless hallways. Every time she asked a question or made a sarcastic remark the rope that had her hands would be pulled tighter. It ended up being agonising so she stopped talking. That was until she saw a particular strawberry blonde.

"Lydia!" She screamed, picking up her pace so she could reach her best friend. The girl who'd been trapped much longer wrapped her friend into a hug before realising she couldn't hug back. "They'll be looking for us." Brianna growled at the the man.

"If Brianna's here they won't be far behind," Lydia added. After remembering the pain in her wrists Brianna gently pushed Lydia behind her back to protect her. "You know they're going to kill you."

"But does she know," The Nogitsune pointed towards the blonde girl who suddenly grew nervous. "That Stiles is dying."

"No!" Brianna screamed. As she tried to run towards him in hope to beat him into next week, Lydia grabbed hold off her. "If any of my friends get hurt or worse I will kill you! Do you hear me? I will kill you!"

The Nogitsune put up a force field and Brianna mentally cursed to herself for giving him that sort of power. After he made sure they were trapped he began walking off. Immediately Brianna sunk to the ground, mumbling that it was all her fault, while Lydia struggled to get Brianna's hands out of the rope.