Seven ~ Belief

*** hey guys, a quick little authors note before this chapter. This chapter and episode talks about some things that some readers may find upsetting. If you are triggered by it PLEASE do not read this chapter. I'll explain all the important parts next chapter without using the terms in this one. Don't feel like you're obligated to read this chapter if you will be triggered. Just know I am ALWAYS here for you if you need me!! ***

Wow. Along with her friends and the rest of the teenagers on the coach, Brianna stepped out into the car park of a motel. Motel Glen Capri was totally not getting a five star rating from Brianna ... and she hadn't even step foot inside yet.

"I've seen worse." Scott shrugged, coming up next to Stiles.

Stiles glanced at him with a scrunched up face. "Where have you seen worse?" He asked sarcastically.

"Listen up. The meet's been pushed till tomorrow. This is the closest motel with the most vacancies and least amount of good judgment when it comes to accepting a bunch of degenerates like yourselves. You'll be pairing up. Choose wisely." Coach called out to them in explanation. "And I'll have no sexual perversions perpetrated by you little deviants. Got that? Keep your dirty little hands to your dirty little selves!"

Allison linked arms with Brianna and glanced between the couple while tutting. "You heard coach. I'll be taking Bri." She mused in a joking manner.

"What about Lydia?" Brianna questioned as they headed to get a key out of coaches hand.

"She can come with us. Coach will never have to know." Allison explained. The pair glanced behind them to see Lydia looking around the place eerily. "Lydia?"

"I don't like this place." She said quietly.

A worrying feeling was sent up Brianna's spine but she laughed it off. "I don't think the people who own this place like this place."

Allison nodded. "It's just for one night." She added with a small smile at Lydia.

With still linked arms, Brianna and Allison headed to their room. Due to talking amongst themselves they didn't hear Lydia. In a way, she was warning them. Warning them of what was coming their way very very soon.

"A lot can happen in one night."

When they finally did get all three girls into the room, Brianna stayed with her not-five-star statement from earlier. Despite the ugliness of the room, Allison was very persistent with calling it cosy but chances are that was because she could see Brianna and Lydia wanting to run a mile. It was probably one of the last places Brianna would want to spend the night.

While Allison was in the shower and Lydia had gone to get some towels for Allison, Brianna began to look around. There was nothing remotely interesting but she did want to know where the muffled and quiet voices were coming from. They were chanting something that Brianna couldn't quite make out. A few minutes of silence passed and Brianna guessed that it was over.

She also guessed that her rumbling belly was trying to tell her she needed food. Stat. Honestly, Brianna had no clue where she was going to find said food so she kept wandering around for a while. Little did she realise she had passed the vending machine twice.

Alexander. Girl who knew too much. Heat. Heat. Heat. Girl who knew too much. Death. Alexander. Death. 198. Death. Death. Death. 121. Heat. 198. Girl who knew too much. Alexander. 198. Death. Heat. Girl who knew too much. 198.

"Brianna!"

The blonde felt as if all of the words she had just heard being whispered in fifty different voices were thrown her way. It took her back a little and she sucked in a breath as if she felt like she was drowning. Except she wasn't. She wasn't anywhere near water, she was stood outside in the motel parking lot.