Fifteen ~ Darkness

Lydia, Stiles and Brianna didn't waste anytime as they sprinted down the hallway. When they burst into the guidance councillor room Brianna immediately spotted the girl in there and thought it would probably have been better if they knocked. Especially when the girl began giving them sarcastic answers.

"Are you here for miss Morrell?" Stiles asked.

"No, I thought this was gym class."

Brianna sent her a kind of annoyed look, "Sweetheart, we're not in the mood for funny." She mused.

Lydia nodded, "Do you know where she is?"

"If I did, I wouldn't be waiting here for twenty minutes." The girl replied. "So how about you three back out the door and wait your turn?"

"We're not here for a session." Lydia told her.

"Well, I am. And I've got some serious issues to work on."

"Hey, wait, wait." Stile piped up. "You're Danielle. You're Heather's best friend."

Brianna's eyes widened, oh god no, this is the last think I need today. It did make sense though, the girl did look insanely familiar.

"I was Heather's best friend." Danielle corrected. "We've been working on that issue three times a week."

Lydia's face lit up as if she'd though of something, "Hold on, did you say miss Morrell's twenty minutes late?" She questioned Danielle.

"And I don't know why either. She's always on time."

Lydia turned to her two friends in worry, "I was seeing her at the beginning of the semester. She was never late."

"Then she's not late." Brianna sighed. "She's missing."

"What if we're not the only ones who think she knows something?" Lydia asked.

Stiles stared at the desk, "Then I want to know what she knows." He stated.

Both Stiles and his loving girlfriend headed to the desk. They pulled out one of the draws and began flipping through some files. As they did they blatantly ignored the protests from Lydia and Danielle about the files being 'private'. Oh well.

Slipping out file with an all too familiar name, Brianna placed it onto the top of the desk, "Lyd, that ones yours." Brianna informed her best friend.

Lydia grabbed the file, "Let me see that." She said in concern. Well, she took so much persuading.

Like Danielle, Brianna was intrigued so she stood up next to her best friend and peered over her shoulder. When Brianna spotted something she tapped the page to stop Lydia flicking past it. The drawing seemed entirely too familiar. And entirely too eery.

"Wait, Lydia, that's your drawing." Stiles stated.

"Yeah, I know." She replied. "It's a tree."

Danielle, who was for some reason stood over Lydia's shoulder as well, nodded, "Yeah, good too." She complimented.

"Thank you." Lydia replied, smiling proudly.

"No." Stiles said as he walked to stand next to his girlfriend. "But that's the same one, though."

"Same as what?" Lydia asked.

Realisation dawned on Brianna at Stiles's comment. "The same one I always see you drawing in class." She told her best friend.

"It's a tree. I like drawing trees."

"No, but it's the exact same one. Don't you see?" Stiles asked as he moved paper out of the way to give her a better look.