Thirty ~ Always

A happy laugh escaped Brianna's lips as Stiles' hands clenched around her's. Even though they were soon ripped apart by Brianna following Lydia who had suddenly ran outside of the school, Brianna couldn't help but feel happy that they'd survived. For some reason Brianna knew that it wouldn't be a good reason Lydia ran out though, so that's why she followed her instead of savouring the moment.

And it wasn't a good reason at all.

Brianna's mouth open and closed when she saw the sight in front of them. It didn't come as a surprise to her when he banshee best friend spun around. The sight must have killed her inside. Without thinking Brianna grabbed Lydia, who was running back towards the school, and held her tightly in a hug.

Aiden was dead.

Not only would Brianna have to deal with the fact she helped kill Allison Argent but now she'd helped kill Aiden too. She didn't know how she'd be able to live with herself. It may not have been her shoving the knife into them, but she helped Void. Brianna helped the people who killed her friends and she couldn't- she couldn't be okay with that.

Brianna couldn't just move on. She would have to live with that for the rest of her life and it was breaking her already.

The only thing that snapped Brianna out of her teary eyed trance towards Aiden, was an all too familiar nickname. "Little Dove?"

Heavy breaths began showing Brianna's heart beating at an intense speed to everybody. Slowly she released Lydia from a hug and turned towards the school. Behind her was herself. It was another Brianna but she wasn't stupid enough to fall for that. Void was reborn into Brianna.

A quick flash of Brianna's hand sent Stiles, Scott, Kira and Lydia behind her considering they were closest to Void. When Brianna began backing up so did they until they were directly in front of the one remaining twin, Derek, Chris Argent and Isaac. The entire remains of the pack was there and they had fallen directly into Void's trap.

"So," Void clapped once he was stood in front of the tight huddle of friends. "Maybe you could've killed a thousand year old fox spirit, but Brianna on the other hand ... you might have a little trouble killing her."

"W- what?" Brianna coughed out from the front of the group. This was obviously her mess, she was not letting anybody else pay the price for it.

Void smirked. It felt so odd seeing herself look so visibly evil and cold, even Brianna knew that wasn't what she looked like. Were Brianna was clearly warm and forgiving, Void Brianna looked like she was about to start a reign of terror, which she probably was.

"When you gave me the few powers you could without your spell book, you forgot one minor detail." Void Brianna mused, showing the minor detail in the gap between her thumb and index finger.

As Brianna went to step forward in an act of, what can only be described as, war, Stiles grabbed Brianna's hand. He was not prepared to loose Brianna that night or any night. Not after all she'd done to save him. "And what would that be?" Brianna hissed anyway.

"That a warlocks power grows everyday."

Brianna's eyes widened when the Void version of herself sent a wave of black mist towards Chris Argent, sending his crossbow far far away. It wasn't just the colour of the smoke that shocked her considering a warlocks mist is like a werewolves eyes. They reflect the person you are. It was no surprise Void Brianna would have an mist that represented pure evil.

Slyly Brianna turned her head to look at her alpha. "Scott, if it comes to it then you kill me. Do you understand that? If that's the only way you stop that son of a bitch you do it." Brianna instructed quietly to an upset Scott. He didn't want to do it, he didn't want to loose Brianna. Scott had already lost Allison, loosing Brianna would be like loosing the rest of him.