Two ~ Mysterious

Listening to Scott and Derek's adventures in the hospital while the others were being attacked by suicidal birds, Brianna though of two things. One being she came up with what they should put on the sign that welcomes people into the town. Never a dull day in Beacon Hills because we have tons of supernatural creatures who will try to steal you! The second thought being she was kind of gutted that the one day she isn't at the hospital all of the cool things happen.

Long story short was Scott was called to the hospital by his mother in hope that he could stop Isaac from being taken into surgery. On the way to find Isaac he got stuck in an elevator with a blind man which resulted in him not getting to Isaac in time. When he finally did find Isaac the poor, unconscious boy was in another elevator with an alpha.

Scott dived into the elevator with the pair and began fighting the alpha. A fight that he was loosing quickly. When all hope of Scott surviving that short trip to the next floor seemed lost, the door opened to reveal Derek who flung the other alpha away from Scott. Thus saving the two betas.

Some how Derek saving Scott had turned into Derek repaying Scott again. The logic was weird but Brianna didn't question it. So that is how they ended up sitting around waiting for Derek to make Scott's tattoo magically reappear. Brianna had barely seen Scott all day so she didn't even know that his tattoo had healed.

Derek used his alpha eyes to look at his faded tattoo. When he stated that he could see it Brianna pressed her hand on the area where the tattoo would be located and her eyes turned purple. Two black bands, one slightly thicker than the other. To Brianna it looked like it had no meaning whatsoever but, once again, she didn't question it. She knew full well that it was likely he had already gotten an ear full from Stiles about it.

"What does it mean?" Derek asked the thought that was on Brianna's mind.

"I don't know. It's just something I traced with my fingers." Scott stated, drawing it on the dusty table in front of him.

"Why is this so important to you?"

Scott looked up at the group, "Do you know what the word tattoo means?"

"To mark something." Stiles stated with a proud smile that made Brianna love him even more. He looked so adorable to her.

"Well, that's in tahitian. In samoan, it means 'open wound'." Scott explained. "I knew I wanted to get a tattoo when I turned 18. I always wanted one. I just decided to get it now, to make it kind of a reward."

Brianna raised an eyebrow, "For what?"

"For not calling or texting Allison all summer." Scott admitted with a sigh. "Even when I really wanted to, even when it was so hard not to sometimes. I was trying to give her the space she wants. Goin' four months later, it still hurts. It still feels like a, uh-"

"Like an open wound." His best friend stated in understanding.

"Yeah." Scott replied sadly and all Brianna wanted to do was give him a hug. During the summer Scott had acquired the nickname 'puppy' from Brianna. Nobody knew how but after a while nobody began to question it either.

Derek looked around before changing the subject, "The pain's gonna be worse than anything you've ever felt."

"Ah, that's great." Stiles remarked, earning a playful elbow in the gut from his loving girlfriend.

"Do it."

Derek held up the blow torch and gave Brianna a look. She knew exactly what the look meant considering how many times she'd done it before. Anybody would think they owned a werewolf tattoo parlour. With a flick off her wrist purple smoke set the blow torch alight.