Twenty Five ~ Possessed

Death defying experiences were something Brianna was getting very used to because of the fact she lived in Beacon Hills. But none of the sociopaths, mythical creatures, or just plain old creepiness terrified her more than being on the back of Scott's motorbike. That thing, in Brianna's eyes, was going to end up killing her one day.

The blonde clung onto Scott's back for dear life, questioning every decision that had lead up that moment. She honestly felt like she was going to die. The fact Melissa, commonly known as the women who got scared when Brianna first picked up a needle in front of her on her first day at work, was okay with him riding it fathomed her.

After what felt like a never ending journey, they skidded to a stop outside of Eichen House. The bumpy slide to a halt made Brianna grip onto Scott even tighter. At one point during the ride Brianna was worried about cutting off his circulation. Scott grabbed Brianna's hands and with a remark about them being alive, he unwrapped himself from the girls grip. The duo hopped off the bike and walked towards the Stilinski boys.

Brianna was the first to speak, tears already threatening to fall because of the situation, "Why didn't you tell us?" She asked, referring to the fact sheriff Stilinski was putting Stiles into Eichen House.

"Because we wanted to avoid something like this." Sheriff Stilinski replied with a slight sigh.

"It's only seventy two hours," Stiles added. A lot can happen in seventy two hours, Brianna thought as a numb feeling climbed up from her gut to her heart. That couldn't be a good sign.

"This is the same place where Barrow came from." Scott stated a fact.

The best friend and girlfriend of Stiles were both clearly extremely annoyed and scared at the same time. Neither of them would admit they were scared though. Especially not to Stiles. But the looks on their faces and the tone of voice they were using was enough for him to figure it out himself. He hated being the reason that Brianna was scared so if going into Eichen House was going to put an end to it, that's what he was going to do.

Brianna nodded in agreement with Scott before adding a quick reminder, "The guy who had a tumor inside him filled with flies."

"You don't know everything yet." Scott told Sheriff Stilinski.

"I know enough. Nogitsunes, Kitsunes, Oni, or whatever they're called."

"Wow," Stiles said. "That was surprisingly all correct."

Sheriff Stilinski noticed the sadness on my face, "Brianna, I saw an MRI that looked exactly like my wife's. And it terrifies me. You can understand that right?" He questioned and Brianna looked down in sadness. Her intention wasn't to make sheriff Stilinski upset. That was the last thing she wanted to do. "I'm heading down to LA tomorrow to talk to a specialist."

"Why are you putting him I here?" A small voice asked which belonged to Brianna. It was barely audible as she was still staring at the floor while trying not to tear up. She couldn't be weak. Not then.

"He's not." Stiles replied. "It was my decision." The boy stated making Brianna's head lift up. A look of heartbreak flashed across her face as her mouth dropped slightly, causing Stiles to look to the left as he wiped under his eyes.

"Stiles, we can't help you if you're in here." Scott reminded.

"And I can't hurt you," He told them both. When he finally turned to Brianna his eyes showed pure sadness. Leaving her was breaking him but if he hurt her that would break him even more. But all Brianna could see was somebody else. That wasn't her bubbly, sarcastic and adorably spastic Stiles who she fell in love with. Deep down she knew he was in there.