Three ~ Rampaging

Brianna jumped up from her laying position on the sofa. As she frantically looked around with her breathing heavy she brought her hand up to her pounding chest. It took her a moment to realise that what she saw wasn't real. She began mumbling to herself that it was a dream. It was just a dream.

The blonde decided after a good ten minutes of slowing down her breathing that she should get dressed for a party. Stiles had roped herself and Scott into going to one of his old friends birthday party. The supernatural pair reluctantly agreed.

Brianna began lazily looking through her wardrobe with minimal effort. Even though nobody was in the room with her she wanted to show her lack of enthusiasm towards the party to whoever was intent on ruining her life in the sky. She climbed into a long sleeved, black crop top before slipping into a denim skater skirt. To top the outfit off she added one of Stiles's check shirts around her waist and one of her many pairs of black combat boots. The amount of shirts she'd temporarily stolen from Stiles was crazy. The only one she hadn't taken was his lacrosse jumper which he had given her.

Brianna didn't have long after she was changed to add some more makeup to her face until Stiles was outside the loft. The drive was normal. Mostly filled with Stiles questioning Brianna on how many of his shirts she'd acquired. He'd also picked Scott up and as per usual Brianna was pushed to the back. Priorities, Brianna thought in a joking manner about what must be on Stiles's mind.

"What?" Stiles asked as they began walking down the sidewalk towards the party. They had to park a good walk away because of the amount of cars.

"What do you mean 'what'?" Scott replied.

"I mean 'what' and you know what."

Brianna looked at him with a raised eyebrow before she attempted to challenge him, "'What' what?"

"That look you two were giving each other." Stiles explained.

"I didn't give a look." They both chorused.

"Oh, there was a distinct look, guys."

"What look?" Brianna lied. Honestly she didn't know why she agreed to go there. She really wasn't feeling up to it with all of the revelations that happened the day before.

"The look that says that the last thing you feel like doing right now is going to a party." Her boyfriend pointed at them accusingly.

"It's not that." Scott replied. "It just seems weird going to a different high school's party."

"What? Would you-" Stiles groaned. "God, one drink, all right? You'll be fine. I went to nursery school with this girl, okay? She promised to introduce us to all of her friends. So tonight, no Allison. Tonight, you're moving on."

Scott checked his phone, "You're right."

"That's right, I'm right." Stiles practically bounced in excitement. Brianna rolled my eyes. Nobody seemed to care that she didn't want to be there. Cool, alright then.

"Moving on," Scott told himself.

"Onward and upward."

Brianna just sighed quietly to herself. The werewolf with supernatural hearing turned to her immediately. "Hey, you okay?" Scott questioned in a hushed voice, knowing that she'd probably not want Stiles to hear. "You reek of anxiety."

"I'm fine," Brianna lied.

"Your heartbeat rose," Scott raised an eyebrow at her. She cursed mentally for forgetting he could tell if she was lying or not. "What's happened?"

"It's not what's happened, it's what I'm afraid will happen. But it's not your problem and, as much as Derek hates to think it, it's not Derek's problem either."