X - Let's go to the Prom.

Bắt đầu từ đầu

Poor Ricky!

Thought Ashar as Ricky was the one below the other two. He smirked and kicked them and they sprawled out comfortably on the floor.

"Utho Haramiyo!" [Get up, Bastards] He shouted near their ears, grinning widely.

"Dafa ho ja idhar se tu." [Get lost from here.] Spoke Aryan first which was followed by a series of compliments from rest of the guys.

"BC! Aise lag raha hai, Do din se soya nae hun." [I feel like, I haven't slept for two days.] Varun added.

"Aisi kuttay wali neend aa rae hai." [I am damn sleepy. I feel like a dog.] Obi mumbled.

All of them burst out laughing.

"Rab ne Bana di jodi." [God made this pair] smirked Kabir.

"Aik ko Kuttay pasand hain aur dusra to hai hi Kutta." [One likes the dogs and the other is a dog himself.] Rick smirked, pointing towards Obi with a hint of tease in his voice. Everybody understood that he was referring to Maya and Obi. Apparently Obi had disclosed that he had asked Maya to be his date. She agreed after a lot of persuasion from other girls.

"Very Funny! Ye joke tha?" [Was this a joke?] Obi glared at him.

"Tha tou." [It was.] Rick answered.

"I don't like jokes." Obi mimicked SRK.

"I don't like you." Rick mimicked Kajol.

"Haye Meri Kajol. Meri Jaaneman." [Awe, My Kajol. My sweetheart.] Aryan added dramatically.

"Dramebaazon. Uthne ka kasht karenge aap log. 2 baj gaye hain Saalon. We've a prom today. Tum logon ne sab arrangements kar liye?"
[Drama Queens, will you guys do the honour of getting up now? It's 2 in the noon, Bastards. We've a prom night today. Have you guys done all the arrangements?] Ashar asked in an anxious tone.

"Teri Bachi set kara ke den ge hum. Chinta mat kar." [Don't worry. We will make sure that you get your girl.] Kabir assured him, smirking and putting his hand around his shoulder.

"I'll bring the brunch." Varun added and went to grab some breakfast cum lunch as it was 2:00 pm.

"Daant to brush kar ke ja." [Dude, atleast brush your teeth.] Aryan shouted from behind but he waved it off.

After 15 minutes, Varun entered with a dozen of Garma Garam Aloo ke Parathey! [Hot Potato Pancakes.] They dug into their meals and finished all of them within the next 15 minutes. Rick released a loud and smelly burp, rubbing his tummy which earned him 5 smacks on his head along with disgusted expressions as everyone held their noses. But he only passed a dreamy smile, a dream with his Aloo ke Parathey. [Potato Pancakes.]

They all fell on the couch, still tired after sleeping continuously for 14 hours. Whereas Obi and Aryan decided to play games on Varun's X-box to kill some time. They were playing Need for speed. But instead of using controllers, they were using their hands and legs more to distract the other driver. The game ended up in a draw as both won 3 races each.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

"I have a lot to do. I have to take a shower, straighten my hair, apply nail paints, facial, cleansing and so much more. Oh my God. There's so less time. How will I do it?" Alia panicked and everybody rolled their eyes at her. Unlike the guys wasting their time, the girls got into shower one by one.